Seaquest AU || 🌸

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓:
   The idea behind this AU is simple: Rainbow Quest, but it all takes place in the ocean.

𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:
• Every steve is a merman (or mersteve probably), and the crystals are actually pearls of different colors.

• When Sabre enters the Rainbow Quest world, he becomes a merman himself.

• The Darkness is consisted of solid black mersteves with black tails. Dark Steve is an exception; he has the features of a steve, but his skin is dark gray.

• Demon Steves are sirens. They live in the fiery part of a faraway ocean, and are resistant to magma, underwater lava, and fire. Their skin is the same as it was shown in Rainbow Quest, but all their tails are either dark gray or dark orange. They have sharp teeth to bite any steve they can find and turn them into a siren as well.

• The World Beyond is a beautiful ocean filled with white underwater plants and the spirits of fallen mersteves. The Middle World is simply just an underwater world that looks similar to the overworld ocean.

------------------------------------------------------------
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕗𝕦𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕟 𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕝. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕪𝕖𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕨, 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕕.
------------------------------------------------------------