Rainbow Sabre AU || 🌸

CONCEPT:
   I mentioned this one in my Discord Server already, but what if Sabre was merged with the Rainbow Crystals?

DETAILS:

• The Crystals first merged with Sabre after Void destroyed Rainbow Steve. They still had some sentience to them (yk, because they contain dead king's souls) and rejected Void when he first tried to touch them. Instead, they patched themselves onto the first being they were moderately compatible with: Sabre.

• When the Crystals merged with Sabre, his appearance completely changed. For one, his outfit turned from his spacesuit into a rainbow hoodie and jeans (so a rainbow-fied version of his current skin :3). You can imagine how butthurt Void was when he saw that.

• Queue Time coming in and getting Sabre and Elemental out of the temple and back to the Rainbow Bunker. Everyone was surprised to see Sabre become all rainbowy, so he had to explain what had happened to become like this.

• Afterwards, Sabre begins to try and test if he has powers from the Crystals. He does, of course, have the same power set Rainbow had, just a bit weaker from the Crystals merging with someone a fourth time. Even then, Sabre is decently powerful.

• Sabre has some weaknesses with his powers. He can only use a power like barrier creation and fire for a short time before becoming tired, but he can heal anyone without much effort. Plus he has the ability to teleport :D

• Void's obviously mad about losing the Crystals to Sabre of all people, and wants them back. But every attempt to get them kinda fails because Sabre can defend himself better than before. That, and every steve is pretty protective of him at that point.

• The steves and Sabre decide to build the Rainbow Kingdom still, just as a means of safety, and Sabre gets to co-lead it with Violet Leader, being the new Hero after all. Oh, and did I mention that they manage to heal the infected Leaders and bring them back too?

• Light helps Sabre train with his powers, like he did for Rainbow. It was one thing to watch the Hero's powers being used, but another for Sabre to actually use them. So, you can imagine the shenanigans that ensue during Sabre's training, like accidentally creating a giant zombie statue and Light freaking out over it :}

• After Light deems Sabre adept with his powers, they take the Colorless Elites (trained with the rest of the Colorless Guard after establishing the Rainbow Kingdom) and face Void head-on. Sabre's fight against Void lasts a bit longer than it does in the show, mainly due to the power differences between here and the canon, but eventually, Sabre comes out on top.

------------------------------------------------------------
𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤? 𝕃𝕠𝕝
𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕣, 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝔸𝕌𝕤 𝕠𝕣 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥, 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕛𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘!
𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕨 𝕊𝕒𝕓𝕣𝕖 𝔸𝕌 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜! 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕟𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕖𝕞, 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕌𝕤, 𝕤𝕠 𝕘𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝔸𝕌𝕤 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕦𝕡𝕠𝕟!
------------------------------------------------------------