Elite's Legacy AU || 🌺/🌸

CONCEPT:
What if Beef never became Faceless? Since the Faceless arc was kind of pointless (in my opinion), this AU explores the possibilities of Beef not being trapped in the Catacombs, never carrying the Curse of the Faceless, and being the last Elite to carry on the group's legacy.

DETAILS:
• During the fight with Void in the Red Kingdom, Beef was never infected with Darkness, and therefore never needed the Curse of the Faceless to keep him stable. Spark, however, was hit and got infected by Darkness. This, of course, becomes a problem later.

• Beef did end up going with Boss to find Sharp, who was now the Great Librarian. Once it's assured Sharp will be alright in the Great Library, Boss and Beef return to the new Red Kingdom.

• Once there, the pair learn of Professor Red and Colle's idea of cloning, something Colle found in the temple containing the Darkness. Beef decides to join them as they return to that area, seeing as how weak the collector still was and curious as to how cloning worked. Just as it was in the canon, Colle successfully cloned himself, then disappeared.

• Beef was hesitant to return to the Red Kingdom after seeing Colle's clone, and decided to create a house not far from the temple, just as the clone did. Beef said it was to keep an eye on the place in case something strange happened, but in reality, it was to make sure nothing happened to the collector's clone, since this was the closest he had to his old friend now.

• Beef did end up meeting Crystal while he and the clone were exploring the forest. Beef was skeptical of the orange steve at first, but once he began to show how kind and innocent he was, Beef began to trust him.

• When Rainbow Quest started, Beef was just visiting the clone to check up on him. Sabre ended up coming through the portal during this visit, and the episode proceeds pretty normally from there: Sabre gets spooked and runs, Beef and "Colle" chase him, they explain everything to him, and end up going to the temple, despite Beef's protests not to.

• Beef was the first to notice the smoke rising from the floor and recognizing it was the Darkness. He manages to get Sabre and the clone out before any Darkness beings could appear. The temple door is closed before anything else can escape.

• Now recognizing they were in danger, the trio hurry to get Crystal and escape the forest before anything can happen. The Red Crystal, which the clone guarded, did end up getting stolen by Rainbow Red, aka Spark, however. None of them assumed the Darkness would be released again and they kinda left it in the heat of the moment.

• Once the Rainbow Hub is created, Sabre, Crystal, Beef, and "Colle" begin to collect the crystals. All the leaders were genuinely surprised to see Beef again after so long of not hearing from any of the elites. Every time they see the clone and think it's Colle, though, Beef has to explain that that was a clone of him, not the original. He was there to keep Colle's memories from being forgotten.

• When Light was created, Beef offered to help train him in the ways of fighting. He left the group and went with Light to the Yellow Outpost, and remained there until he was sure Light would be alright on his own. He returned a little while before the Third Hero was created.

• Beef was a bit hurt seeing what happened to the youngest elite and how the Darkness drove him to insanity at such a young age. It hurt worse to see Spark steal the crystals and become Reverse Steve because of his desire to become the Third Hero, derived from knowledge of Colle being the Second.

• When the time came to create the Third Hero, the clone stepped forward with the knowledge that Crystal was actually the Orange Crystal. This was news to Beef, too, seeing as he wouldn't have suspected that.

• After some time, Beef becomes skeptical of the "prophecy" in the temple. He knew it didn't exist when Seer and Colle became the First and Second Heroes, and now suddenly there was a prophecy for a third. It was suspicious to him, but that wasn't confirmed until Sabre returned from talking to Colle's spirit in the World Beyond and stated the prophecy was fake.

• When Crystal and Sabre go to find the Great Library for knowledge on how to combat the Darkness, Beef goes with them so he can see Sharp again. When they arrive, a moment is shared between the 2 elites where they just hug and embrace the fact that they're seeing each other again after 40 years of separation.

• Beef begins to feel guilty when Sabre falls to the Darkness. He wasn't there when it happened, but knowing he probably could've done more to prevent losing a friend tore him up inside.

• Beef decided to join the Colorless Guard as a way to keep himself busy and not regretting the past. Since he trained Light, he was made the Lieutenant of the Guard and helped train the new guards in the training camp while Light held down the fort in the Rainbow Kingdom.

------------------------------------------------------------
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕨 ℝ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕨 ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕖𝕗 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕚𝕥. 𝕐𝕜, 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕧𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟. 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕗 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 (𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝟚𝔸𝕄 𝕒𝕥𝕞 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠 𝕝𝕞𝕒𝕠), 𝕤𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕟!
ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕖'𝕤 𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕔𝕪 𝔸𝕌 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜!
------------------------------------------------------------