Bounty Hunter AU || 🌸

CONCEPT:
Sabre and Crystal are bounty hunters living in a modern version of Rainbow Quest world.

DETAILS:

• Sabre has lived in the world of Rainbow Quest his entire life. He lived with Red and grew up with Crystal, so the three are basically considered family.

• One day, while the "twins" were out exploring the oak forest behind the house, Red fell ill with a rare disease: the Darkness. It was incurable, and no known remedies were useful against it. The virus worked quickly to kill its host, and Red died only a few hours after catching it.

• Sabre and Crystal returned from their expedition later that day, only to find Red laying lifeless in his bed. They cried and mourned the loss of their father figure, and became unsure of what to do next.

• Now with no guardian to care for them, Sabre takes it upon himself to look out for Crystal. There wasn't much he could do that didn't require powers in this city, unfortunately.

• ...But there is one job that didn't require unique abilities to do: bounty hunting.

• The city had a plethora of criminals, so Sabre decided to take up bounty hunting as a way to provide Crystal and himself with a source of income to pay for taxes and basic necessities.

• Sabre already took martial arts growing up, and knew his way around street fighting, so combining these 2 skills, along with some weapons, made him a perfect bounty hunter. However, so as to not raise Crystal's suspicions, Sabre did his hunting at night once he was sure his "twin" was asleep.

• The first criminal Sabre caught was a yellow steve accused of drug smuggling. It was an easy catch, really; the steve was hiding out in an empty warehouse in the Orange Sector. Since the police wanted the criminal alive, Sabre didn't bother to k!ll him and dragged him to the police station. The human was paid handsomely for his service.

• The longer the bounty hunting kept up, the more suspicious Crystal became. It started when Sabre began to look more tired and quieter throughout the day, a stark contrast to his normal behavior. Then, whenever Crystal asked Sabre what he was doing at night, he simply told the steve that he had a night job at a nearby supermarket.

• A supermarket attendant didn't make $300,000 in a single week. Crystal knew that.

• One night, Crystal decided to pretend to sleep to see what Sabre was really doing. Sure enough, Sabre snuck out through the window of their childhood (and presently) room. A few hours later, he returned the same way he left, only to see Crystal sitting up and waiting for him.

• Crystal began to interrogate his "twin" on what he was really doing at night, and Sabre admitted to his job of bounty hunting.

• Instead of being mad, Crystal wanted to learn martial arts and help. Sabre was hesitant to bring the steve into it, but agreed to teach him when he could.

• A few months later and the "twins" had become an unstoppable pair of bounty hunters. Taking down criminals became easier with someone else to help, and the reward money keep adding up.

• Eventually the two were able to move into a nicer home away from the city, but still continued to catch criminals if the need arose.

------------------------------------------------------------
𝕆𝕙 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕒 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀𝕗 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 /𝕝𝕙
𝕆𝕜 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕗𝕣, 𝕀'𝕞 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒. 𝔸 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪. 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕓𝕣𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕚𝕟 ℝ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕨 ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖. 𝕀𝕕𝕜-
ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℍ𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕌 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜!
------------------------------------------------------------