_+*Saturday Sleepovers*+_

(Sayori POV)

Im woken up by the sound of someone...groaning? I rub my eyes and blink a few times, adjusting to the bright sunlight bathing my room.

I slowly sit up and look to my side, Natsuki glances at me and smiles.

"Morning, Sayori." She softly says, ruffling my hair slightly.

"Mmm... Goodmorning Natsukiii~" I say with a cheerful tone, wrapping my arms around her waist. She returns the hug, we sit there for a while in comfortable silence.

"Hey..are you hungry? I can make you some breakfast if you'd like.." Natsuki looks up at me and smiles warmly.

"Oooooh, yes please!" I stand up quickly and dash downstairs. Natsuki following after me.

I slide into the kitchen, Michael Jackson could never! I turn around to see Natsuki covering her mouth, giggling slightly.

I blush, then start nervously laughing from embarrassment. Natsuki comes over and pats my head.

"You really are cute, Sayori." Her eyes widen, realizing what she said. "I- I MEAN- W-whatever- don't get the wrong idea, dummy..."

I chuckle as Natsuki hoists herself up onto the counter.

"S-so," She studders, still mildly embarrassed about calling me cute, "What would you like to eat?"

I think for a moment. "Mmm...how about pancakes!" I enthusiastically bounce up and down in place.

Natsuki nods. She walks over to the cabinet and opens it, after digging through whatevers inside, she grabs the pancake mix, as well as some other ingredient.

She places the stuff on the counter and turns around. Natsuki then pushes me out into the living room.

"You stay here and relax, don't worry about helping me out or anything, okay?" She places her hands on her hips and looks away.

"Eheheh~ oki doki~" I give her a warm smile. Natsuki suddenly tenses up and blushes heavily.

"O-ooookayy! WHATEVER- bye Sayori I'm perfectly fine ahaha--" She rushes into the kitchen, going to start the pancakes.

---

After a short while, Natsuki comes back with a plate of pancakes, topped with whipped cream and and chocolate chips.

She places the places the food down infront of me, then handing me a fork. As I'm about to dig in, a thought then hits me.

"What about you, Natsuki?" I look at her.

"Eh-? Oh..no I'll be fine-" She starts.

"Natsukiiiii! I don't even remember the last time I saw you eat anything!" I stand up and grab her shoulders.

"S-Sayori.." Natsuki grabs my face. "Look, I'll be fine, I don't need anything to eat." Her eyes lock with mine.

My mind goes blank, for whatever reason I pull her closer, my arms around my waist.

Natsuki heavily blushes. "E-eheh- S-Sayori what do you t-think your doing..?"

"You need to eat somthing, Natsuki.." I stare at her and lean in, she tries to squirm away, but I don't let go.

Natsuki stops trying to squirm out of my grip, then grabs me by the collar and pulls my face down close to hers. "Jesus fuck Sayori- You really are an idiot~"