_+*Monday Madness*+_

(Sayori POV)

I roll over, bumping into someone. I open my eyes slightly, making out the figure of a small female.

Remembering what happened yesterday, Natsuki and I passed out after we had showered together.

I suddenly here soft groans coming from Natsuki.

"mhh. . Sayoriiii- Stop bumping into me it's annoying.." Natsuki mumbles softly, though her tone is giving me 'gee, thanks for waking me up' vibes.

"Sorry Nats, I tend to move around a lot in my sleep eheheh..." I scratch the back of my neck.

"Yeah I noticed. . Whatever just go back to sleep..I don't want to have to carry you to school in the morning if you don't wake up on time. . ." She softly yawns and pulls the covers up over her shoulders and drifts off to sleep.

I stare up at what seems to be nothing but a black void. Nothing but the mean thoughts and voices invade my head, though they're too quite and I can't make out what they're saying..

I continue staring into the endless void as the voices become louder and louder, screaming things like "Kill yourself" and "She hates you".

I lay there as tears start to stream down my face. I shift my body to the left and lean onto Natsuki which puts us into some sort of spooning position.

As I burry my face deeper into her neck I start sobbing uncontrollably.

Natsuki wiggles out of my grip and turns the lamp on that's sitting on my nightstand.

Both of us being blinded, she squints at me. I look away, not wanting to be seen right now.

I feel her grab my face and pull it towards her own, our noses brushing up again each other.

"Sayori..." The expression in Natsuki's eyes are soft and comforting.

I sniffle, wiping the tears away as new ones quickly form in the corner of my eyes.

Natsuki gently strokes my cheek with her thumb. We stare into one another's eyes for what seems like an eternity, until I give up and slump onto her shoulder.

She rubs my back in a comforting way. Natsuki continues it for a good while until I yawn.

She looks at me and smiles warmly. "How about we head back to bed, okay? I'm sure your tired now.." I nod and push myself off of her, landing on my mattress.

Natsuki stretches' over and turns the lamp off. She then rests her head onto my chest, wrapping her arms around me.

"Goodnight, dummy.."

---

"mmh. . ."

I'm in the most comforting position ever, sleeping peacefully.

Out of nowhere I feel my bed shake slightly, and get this weird feeling that someone is towering over me..

My eyes flutter open to be met with the sight of Natsuki standing over me, making a cute face. As I'm looking at her I can't help but notice that she's already in her school uniform.

"Your finally up!" She then positions herself to be sitting on my lap.

"Uuuu...but Natsuki it's so-" I yawn "Early.."

"Eh? No it's not, it's 7:28.."

My eyes widen. "OnLy 7- wHaT-"