_+*Sunday Showers*+_

(Sayori POV)

I'm woken up to the sound of a door slamming. I jolt up and look around rapidly.

I stand up and head into the kitchen, seeing Natsuki covering her mouth, holding the Fridge door handle.

She glances at me. "Sorry-" She whispers, knowing she woke me up.

I walk over to her, patting her head while smiling warmly. "That's alright, Nats, don't worry about it, okay?"

"Ah- I- Are you- Sure?" Natsuki gently rests her head onto my chest.

"Yeeeesss- I promise!" I lean my head onto hers.

She giggles slightly, wrapping her arms around my waist. We stand there for a while, holding each other close.

Natsuki then retracts from the hug, stretching a bit. "I'm gonna go take a shower, if that's fine with you of course.."

"See, she doesn't want to be around you, she wants to stay as far away as possible. Only hugging you and showing you affection because she's so pitiful. Mmm..she's probably going to wash all your filth off of her.."

My eyes widen, backing away from her.

"S-Sayori?" Natsuki takes a step towards me, grabbing my hand. I try to tug my hand away, but Natsuki's grip only gets tighter, inching closer and closer to me.

"Sayori..don't listen to the fucking voices inside your head. Sure, I don't have 'em, but seeing how you act it must be pretty shitty." She holds me tight. "I don't want you to think that I hate you, or dislike you and anything like that. Yeah, you can be dumb at some times but I like you for who you are..."

All of a sudden it feels like everything slows down, and that Natsuki and I are the only things there. Her hand moves up, placing it on my cheek. I gently rest my head into her hand.

My eyes suddenly start to swell up with tears, but, I don't feel sad...

"E-eh?" Suddenly we snap back into reality, Natsuki panicking as tears stream down my face.

"Shit- Sayori I'm so sorry- I didn't mean to make you upset.." As Natsuki continues apologizing, I stare at her a small smile forming on my face.

"-and for being such a shitty person and not realizing you needed help at times, and and-.." She suddenly trails off, seeing my smile.

I bring her into a tight embrace, holding her as close to me as possible. After a few moments, I feel Natsuki's arms wrap around me.

As the minutes pass, I remember Natsuki had wanted to take a shower..

I look at her, she looks at me. I smirk, she gasps.

I lift Natsuki up bridal-style, bringing her upstairs into my room. She's blushing madly, ordering for me to place her down.

As I enter my room, she's able to wiggle her way out of my grip. Natsuki gains her balance, tilting her head up at me. "Dummy..."

I snicker softly, then going over to my closet. I open the door, clothes everywhere. I dig around, looking for oversized clothes for Natsuki.

I suddenly grab onto somethings that feels like..a handle? I move more clothes out of the way. I stare at what's infront of me, my heart stopping.

A Razor covered with dry blood, and a noose that's loosely tied. The memory of cutting myself repeatedly with the Razor replays in my head, though I don't remember crafting the noose..nor considering wanting to end it all one day..

I can faintly hear Natsuki yelling my name over and over again. I get my shit together, grabbing a hand full of clothes and chucking them into Natsuki's face.