Chapter seven

CHAPTER SEVEN: the bathtub

|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|вяσкεη|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|

PERSEUS WARD GENTY TOUCHED THE BLACK EYE; BEFORE, IT HADN'T BEEN NOTICEABLE. But as the hours grew, it was clear that he was wounded. Luckily, Mike and Eleven were out of the room. And Dustin seemed distracted by trying to contact Lucas.

And when he had finally gotten into contact with him, or, well, when Lucas got in touch with Dustin, he started saying he needed help. Dustin ran to get Eleven and Mike. "Guys, it's Lucas; I think he's in trouble."

"Do you remember how he said he was looking for the gate?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah," Mike replied.

"What if he finds it?" And then Lucas starts to shout.

"What's he saying?" Mike questioned, removing the radio from Dustin's hands.

"I don't know; he's way out of range," Dustin answered.

"...son of a bitch!" Lucas cursed.

"Lucas, if you can year us, slow down. We can't understand you," Mike spoke into the radio.

Lucas was screaming, but it kept cutting off on my catching part of whatever the boy was yelling.

"Mad hen?" Persues questioned. "What the fuck? Is that some code you guys use?"

"The bad men are coming!" Lucas yelled.

"Bad men," Mike whispered. "Bad men!" He turned to Eleven. "Stay here." before he and Dustin ran up the stairs.

Persues stayed with Eleven.
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|вяσкεη|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|

"Come on, come on," Perseus had searched the room for any weapons.

"What happened?" Eleven asked, gesturing to the black eye she had seen him checking on when he thought no one was looking, when Dustin and Mike ran up the stairs.

"Nothing." Perseus quickly dismissed.

When Dustin and Mike came running down the stairs, yelling and demanding for the two to go outside and get their bikes, they did, running alongside to get to solid, even ground.

They pause, bodies filled with fear at seeing the men walking toward them.

"Go! Go! Go!" Dustin yelled.