Different

It was 7 in the morning the sun was shining brighter than ever, I look at my phone and saw a text from Piper. Piper is my best friend but I've always seen her more than a friend. It was officially summer break which meant I have until the end of summer to confess to Piper. I get up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower before I meet up with Pipes at the park. I decided to wear a short sleeve shirt with black jeans. I skipped breakfast because I couldn't wait any longer to see Piper. Piper doesn't live in LA but she comes down every summer which is amazing, it will be like the old times just me and piper. My mom drove me to the park where me and pipes always meet up and it was the same place we met 3 years ago today. I got out of the car and saw Piper but there was two other people one blonde girl and one blonde boy.
Piper: Hey Gavin!!!
Gavin: Um hey who are these two..?
Piper: Oh this is Elliana *points to the right*
Elliana: Hi
Piper: And this is my boyfriend Lev *points to the left*
Lev: Yo
Gavin: Y-you never told me you had a boyfriend...
Piper: I didn't wanna say anything I thought I'd surprise you.
Gavin: we'll I'm definitely surprised.

My heart was shattered into pieces, I can't believe Piper had a boyfriend. She could've at least told me about this. We all went around LA me and elliana third wheeling pipes and Lev.
Elliana: Hey do you wanna go somewhere that why were not third wheeling??
Gavin: Um sure, how about my place if ya want?
Elliana: Sure
We snuck away from piper and Lev without them noticing us. We walked to my place and when Elliana saw it her face was kinda shocked. Probably because I practically lived in a mansion. I took her up to my room and we had a good conversation together. Elliana was actually really pretty, something about her. Maybe falling for someone else would actually help.
Gavin: Your actually a fun girl to hang with I see why Piper likes you so much other than her boyfriend
Elliana: Your not so bad yourself, is it okay if I call you gav?
Gavin: of course

Elliana and I stared at eachother for what felt like a minute straight, we were about to kiss but then my phone rang. Piper texted me asking if we were ok and wondering if we wanted to go to a party. I replied to her with a "yeah" and "sure"