Cheating

(Sorry for the big time skip)
It had been two days since Piper had told me and Elliana what has been going on, we've been hanging out with Piper everytime she's with Lev. We couldn't risk Lev hitting her again. Also me and pipes have been hanging out more than ever, I'm starting to fall in love with her again but I don't wanna break Ellianas heart. Piper had asked me to hang out with her bc Elliana was busy and she didn't want to see Lev alone.

Piper: Thank you for coming gav
Gavin: No problem
Piper took my hand and dragged me to store to store, I didn't mind it at all, wasting money on pipes is what I've lived to do. I decided to drive Piper to my place considering she hasn't been there in forever. We got out of the car and my stupid mind picked up pipes bridal style, I took her up to room and put her down gently on the bed.

Piper: Why did you pick me up like that?
Gavin: B-because I wanted to..?
Piper: No need to stutter Gavin I'm not gonna say it was wrong or anything
Gavin: oh okay
Piper: Soo you and Elliana huh?
Gavin: Yep
Piper: Have you two yk?
Gavin: Omg no, not yet
Piper: Or are you waiting for the right girl?
Gavin: W-what?

Piper walked over to me and sat on my lap wrapping her legs around my waist. She kissed me and I kissed back. I felt her hands moving up my waist to my chest taking off my shirt, I wanted to stop her but idk I just went for it. I picked her up and placed her on the bed, slowly taking off every piece of clothing and everything just happened..
(In this story let's pretend they older, and ur welcome for not getting into details)
After we were done we layed next to eachother. I stared into her hazel eyes pushing back a piece of hair. My phone had begun to ring breaking me and Pipes eye contact.
On the Phone
E: Hey babe are you home?
G: Yeah why?
E: Well I was just checking bc I just pulled up to the door
G: Oh shi- I mean I'll be down in a minute
E: Okay...

I hug up the phone and told Piper that Elliana was here. We quickly got dressed and went downstairs.
Elliana: Hey babe- and Piper??
Piper: Hey!!
Gavin: Piper came over to hang out-
Elliana: Okay- um do you guys wanna watch a movie??
Piper: Sure-
Gavin: I'm down..
Elliana: We'll I'm gonna up to Gavin's room to change real quick.

|| Ellianas POV ||
When I walked into Gavin's room I saw shopping bags and the bed all messed up. Did they-? No they wouldn't do that to me. As I was getting dressed into something more comfortable I saw something on the floor. It was an infinity necklace, and that necklace was Pipers. I sat down on the bed crying silently, I wiped me face and went back downstairs. I saw Gavin and Piper sitting next to eachother on the couch.
Elliana: Hey so I'm actually gonna go..
Piper: Oh ok, I guess it's just me and Gavin
Gavin: Bye babe..

As I was going to Kiss Elliana on the cheek she ran out slamming the door in my face. Me and Pipes went back on the couch and decided to watch a horror movie. During the jump scares pipes would scoot closer and closer. Sooner or later we fell asleep, Pipers head was on my chest. I couldn't believe I cheated on Elliana..
(Time skip to the morning)
I woke up and Saw pipes still laying on my chest, my arm was wrapped around her so she wouldn't fall off. While I was waiting for her to wake up I rubbed her head while scrolling on TikTok. Sooner or later pipes looked up. She looked at me and I looked at her making eye contact. We kissed which led to a 20 minute make out. Piper pushed me down so she was on top of me, but I got a chance to be on top. We didn't end up doing it again, we just made out and gave each other hickeys

After we were done, I drove Piper to Levs house because for whatever reason she wanted to go there. Once we arrived Ellianas car was in the driveway. We knocked on the door but no one answered, but I had seen the door was cracked open so we went in but we saw clothing on the floor leading to a bedroom. We already knew what was going on so we just left. Me and Piper didn't even feel sad because we had cheated to. We joked about it on our way to Pipers house. The first thing me and pipes do is block Elliana and Lev on everything.