I warned you part 1

I can't get Piper out of my head, everywhere I go I see her face on pretty much everyone around me. My emotions are even more confusing, Coco has been acting really fishy lately won't be surprised if she's cheating on me lmao. I've also been hanging out with Walker more than ever, our friend has really grown. He tells me what Georgia is like and things that happened to him while growing up. He's the only one who knows about what happened with pipes and that I plan to break up with Coco sooner or later. Coco even insisted I move in with her? Like omg no I'm definitely not gonna move in with a snake like her (I'm sorry it's just for the story) A little secret is that when Coco is busy or out of town I hang out with Piper, but pipes has also been acting weird I feel like she thinks this is wrong but I don't at all. The hardest part is when we have double dates, I honestly can't stand seeing Piper being "happy" with Lev. It makes me wonder if Piper ever gets jealous seeing me with Coco, she knows I hate her and don't give one dam about her either.

| Pipers POV |
Lev and I are happy I guess, we've been arguing a lot and he goes out partying coming home with kiss marks on his cheek and his neck. Apart me doesn't mind that he is cheating but the other half feels heartbroken, ugh why can't I just figure out my feelings that why I can end up with Gavin?!? Wait- what am I thinking he has a girlfriend but he doesn't even love her right? I wish this is was a movie that why I can just end up with the guy I WANT!! I picked up a picture of me and Lev and threw it at the wall, it shattered into pieces and the frame cracked a little. Gavin texted me asking if he could come over, we hang out while our partners are out of town with their "friends and family".
A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door, I ran downstairs to open it
Piper: Hey
Gavin: Hey- so are you going to let me in or-?
Piper: Oh yeah.. um come in
Me and Gavin went to room, he noticed the picture I threw at the wall.

Gavin: So did you and Lev break up or just got really angry?
Piper: Anger made me do it
Gavin: So I came to talk to you about something
Piper: What's wrong?
Gavin: Um I was thinking how about we break up with Lev and Coco, me and you won't feel right until we dump them
Piper: I feel the same but didn't Coco pretty much threaten you about breaking up with her?
Gavin: Honestly I don't give a shit what she does, if she spreads a rumor I know you won't believe it.
Piper: Yeah your right, anyway when should we break up with them..?
Gavin: We'll they come home tomorrow so we can do it tomorrow
Piper: Okay well I should probably throw that picture away before Lev gets back.
Gavin: You really should lol

Before Gavin left I turned him around and kissed him, it was nice feeling his soft lips again. After that I walked him downstairs and opened the door for him, can't believe we're actually going to be together. I guess this is a movie, can't wait to be with the guy of my dreams...

The next day.. time 2:00 pm
| Gavin's POV |
It was time to break up with Coco and I was prepared for anything she was about to do. When she walked through the door to hug me she saw all the gifts she got me by the door in a trash bag.
Coco: Why are throwing away everything I gave you?
Gavin: I can't do this anymore, I can't just let you control me. You need to face it that I don't love you at all, I don't care what you do, you can take all the shit you gave me also how about you go be with lev because I know you've been cheating on me with him right? And don't play dumb with me
Coco: Your right I've been cheating on you with Lev for awhile now, but whatever go have fun with Piper. Yep I knew this whole entire time you've been hanging out with her, but I warned you Gavin just wait...