Forced/Backstory

It was the next day 8AM, I couldn't stop thinking about what Coco said. Would she really do that to me? It's whatever just one date and she'll tell you who her brother likes. Piper had been texting me all day but if I wanted to keep our friendship I had ignore her for now. I went to go pick up Coco for our date which is fucking ridiculous that I'm doing this for love I mean friendship? Ugh I don't even known anymore. I texted Coco that I was here, She walked out wearing a really nice outfit in my opinion. She got in the car and looked at me with a smile acting like nothing happened last night. The first stop on our date I took her shopping and wasted pretty much all my money #ripmybankaccount, next we went to an ice cream place which didn't have the best ice cream but she seemed to like it I guess? Lastly we went to the pier and rode on all the rides and played some games. I won coco a cute little panda (stuffed obviously). I think I gave her a pretty good date.

Gavin: So are you going to tell me who Walker likes?
Coco: I will once you agree to be my boyfriend
Gavin: Woah that wasn't apart of the deal?!
Coco: It is now
Gavin: What's your problem?!?
Coco: Piper is my problem
Gavin: What did she-
Coco: Shut up she didn't do anything
Gavin: ok-
Coco: So will you be my boyfriend or will I tell everyone something that's not true?
Gavin: Fine I'll be your boyfriend
Coco: Good and remember when I said I wanted a good time?
Gavin: Yeah..?
Coco: I didn't mean like a good time date I meant it like..
Gavin: Oh- um no sorry your to young
Coco: Pls im only 15 and besides you did it with pipes-?
Gavin: Well Piper is 17 and So am I
Coco: Whatever just stay with me for the night ok?
Gavin: O-ok..

Man im telling y'all she's not okay and not mentally stable, she's psychotic- we arrived at her place and when we walked she immediately took to me to her room.
Coco: first things first you need to block Piper on everything
Gavin: No I can't do that
Coco: You will and you can
Gavin: You know what screw you Coco
Coco: Remember Gavin you have no choice
Gavin: Im not dumb you've told me if I don't give or do what you want you'll everyone something.
Coco: Now block Piper
I can't believe I had to block my best friend, before I blocked her I told Alectra everything and sent her voice recordings to and I also told her to make sure Coco doesn't know I told you all of this. It's the only way I keep my friendship with pipes but in secret. I couldn't sleep the whole night and it wasn't because of Cocos loud ass snoring lmao. I went downstairs to get a cup of water and I saw walker at the dinner table.

Gavin: Why are you up?
Walker: Because- but why are you awake
Gavin: It's your sister man, no offense but she's a little coo coo
Walker: Nah it's okay man Coco has always been like that
Gavin: Also why does he have a problem with pipes?
Walker: Well.. before our parents got a divorce me and coco lived in Georgia, we met pipes there to. We would play together and do anything and everything. Until when our parents got a divorce they made a decision to separate us. Coco went with dad and I stayed with mom in Georgia. She's been jealous of Piper because she gets to see me more.
Gavin: Oh wow, also do you have a crush on Piper...?
Walker: Nah I like Capri
Gavin: Do you know I like pipes...?
Walker: Yep the first thing she'd do when she got home was tell me everything about you.
Gavin: So this is your first summer in LA?
Walker: Yep

It was nice getting to know the guy who doesn't like Piper thank god, ngl I thought he was gonna say he was gay lol. I walk back up to Cocos room but Walker pulled me into his.
Walker: You can sleep in here if ya want I know u hate Cocos snoring to lol
Gavin: Okay I'll let you have the bed
Walker: No I'll take the floor you have the bed
Gavin: No- how about we just share the bed
Walker: isn't that a little gay
Gavin: Dude-
Walker: I'm not joking?
Gavin: Just get on the floor man
Walker: Someone's mad
Gavin: I'm not mad
Walker: Keep telling yourself that bro
Gavin: Go to sleep already walkie
Walker: So we giving nicknames now?
Gavin: Go.To.Sleep

——————————————————————————
Anyone want a galker story 😍?