(Chapter 1) Confusion?

This is based off the book manga.

- Haikyuu Spoilers-

-Third person pov-

Walking through the park, the cold morning air nipping at your nose, snuggle more into your scarf keeping warm. Seeing couple holding hand passing by you smiling to yourself, stand in front of a small cafe stand grabbing yourself a warm drink, warming up your hands thanking the man and walking toward a spot under a tree.

The sound of birds, people talking and the feeling of the warm drink down your throat sending a warm feeling around your body humming in delighted,moving your bag onto your lap taking out your phone, earphone and your mangas. Placing the book in my lap and flipping to my marked page, plugging the earphone into my phone and placing them in my ears. Slowly fading into my zone hearing the music quiet down, the sound around me fading away, getting more comfortable into the manga.

Y/n sigh happily remember the scene that happened years ago, when Hinata saw the little giant ( Tenma Udai ) on the TV, eyes skimming across the page reading the words out softly

Y/n sigh happily remember the scene that happened years ago, when Hinata saw the little giant ( Tenma Udai ) on the TV, eyes skimming across the page reading the words out softly. " Another service ace! Fantastic! And he's only 19 years old! Tobio Kageyama!, he sure has grown older even Hinata has too my boys are so grown up". Whoosh! Y/n look up quickly breath in relief" you scared me little bird" a black crow perch on a branch looking down at me with a tilted head, studying me " your one curious crow aren't you" Y/n giggle slowly an glimpse of orange cover the iris back to black eyes.

Y/n eyes wide rubbing her hands against them to see what she saw was real or the sun against it eyes,blinking her eyes looking back at the crow seeing it flying away. Y/n face cross with confuses shaking the shiver away going back to reading, slowly finishing up the last page of haikyuu volumes 45, tears falling down her cheeks wiping them away. Looking back down at the book knowing this is the last page of all haikyuu series.

Closing the book up and going to put the book in the bag, the crow flew down and peak your hand "ow what the hell" the book drop from your hand and slide against the ground not to far, holding your hand to your chest

Closing the book up and going to put the book in the bag, the crow flew down and peak your hand "ow what the hell" the book drop from your hand and slide against the ground not to far, holding your hand to your chest. " What the hell was that for?" the curious crow land next to the book tilting it head toward it laying opened on the scene where Hinata see Kageyama on TV, slowly reaching over to get it, lightly touching the page then suddenly it flew at you making you cover you head.

-2 Minutes later -

Feeling the bird isn't attacking anymore, eyes seal shut the sound get louder around you hearing waves and seagulls. Soft giggles and voices around you" What the- oh my god are you okay?, I didn't expect a crow to fly out and attack you even in Winter, they only attack at Spring" a joyful voice interrupted you. She move her arms away from her head looking up at the voice, seeing a familiar tangerine boy bright as the sun with a worry look and an smile.