(Chapter 4) Recollection

-flashback-

"um! Mr.Blanco! can i please have your autograph?!" Little Oikawa yelled with a faded blushes on his face. " Iwa-chan! The shikishi autograph board we bought! where is it?! gimme! quick" he yell to his friend " huh? sorry, I already got Handa's autograph on it" he show Oikawa. " huh? how could you?! that was my autograph board!" Oikawa yell at him, " It's ours. We both paid 50 yen for it." Iwaizumi said back.

Blanco walk up behind Oikawa, him giving Blanco his napkin watching him sign it. " hey, isn't that the one you were using today?" Iwaizumi ask with curiousity " It's a brand-new one i just pulled out today!, It isn't dirty at all" he shouted " UM! Mr. Blanco? I wanna be a setter someday too?" he shouted with praised, with a confused look across his face.

He mumbled to himself trying to figure out the right words to say in japanese, " ?.. goo... guh... goo..er... goo... ...! good ruck!" throwing in a smile and a thumb up to Oikawa.

The boys jaw drop in amazed " one ice-cream bar says you'll accidentally put that through the wash." Iwaizumi said turning toward Oikawa " shut up, gimme my 50 yen back." Oikawa said back still looking at Blanco, watching him walk away.

-Flashback end-

Oikawa narrowed his eyes " but in the end, it did wind up going through the wash once" little Oikawa spoke to his mom " MOOOOM!" he show his napkin toward his mom " yeah, uh sorry about that but it is a little blurry now, you can still totally read it. it fine!" she said.

" that's not the point!" he cry out in frustrate, Hinata laugh " hm? wait a sec.... Jose Blanco?" Hinata questioned " yeah. He was a coach in the V.league until about four years or so ago" Oikawa pointed out. Y/n tilted her head at his word * i only know about Jose Blanco in here, but never had the time to search about him to see if he real or not, maybe will try when i get back* she thought.

"Oh yeah! The Tachibana Red Falcons! " Hinata shouted, " exactly and guess what? i got a chance to talk to him in high school" Hinata shine in amazed " coach Irihata had a friend of a friend who was on the falcons. After the end of the Spring Tournament Qualifiers that one year, i wasn't sure if i wanted to keep playing volleyball... so i asked if i could meet up with him for advice, and of course he knew right from the get-go that the whole 'not sure' thing on my part was just an act."

Oikawa explain his part when meeting Jose Blanco " right there and then... i decided i wanted to learn from him." Oikawa look down " but of course he went back to argentina the very next year! still, i knew i was going to try to break into the foreign leagues at some point anyway. That just bumped up the schedule a little bit, is all, The stage i will one day play on... hasn't changed one bit."

Oikawa smile with power in his eyes, Hinata eyes shined with determined while Y/n smile at the scene before her.