(Chapter 3) Familiar Place, Strange Feeling

-At the Diner-

The boys look over to the girl seeing her look down at the table, getting an feeling like she being watched look over meeting the boys eyes" ohh I sorry, just thinking" she bow her head down a little apologizing clapping her hands together. The boys clap there hands together with her " Thank you for the food" they said together, munching on their foods enjoying the delicious flavours on her tongue moaning in delight realising how hungry she was.

The boys laugh " it seem you like the foods very much huh?" she nod her head at his question with a smile on her face and cheek stuff with food, " that good that you like this place, it cheap and the foods is delicious with big portion that fill you up" Hinata beam with a smile. They cover their eyes from the bright light coming from him, y/n giggle moving her hands away seeing Hinata munch on his food still with a smile, looking over at Oikawa seeing a small smile lingering on his face eating away.

"Have you watched any of Kageyama's games lately?" Hinata ask the smile faded away from his question, " ... no." Hinata look at him with a confuse look thinking to himself. " So what took you to argentina?" Hinata asked, Oikawa leaned on his hand and smile "see back in elementary school... there was an exhibition game held between japan and argentina at the sendai arena. At the time, the argentina team had a young hitter billed as an up-and-coming super ace. He was a complete terror during the first part of the game... but towards the middle his play started to fall off."

Y/n lean more onto the table placing her head on her hand, listening to him in front of you was different then watching him on screen. The passion he hold and how he spoke made you amazed, seeing spark in his eyes * if everyone told you why they wanna to play volleyball would you see the same spark and passion he has*.

"Even against japan's team, he wasn't doing great. But right about the time when i thought they'd sub him out... They switched their setters, instead. The new setter was a veteran player... Already 38 years old at the time. He was quiet and pleasant the whole game. He didn't send too many balls to the young ace... But he made certain to put up easy-to-hit ones that allowed him to score when he could. The ace quickly returned to top form, and by the end... He was the main point of scorer of the match. The whole place went crazy at the young ace's dramatic and exciting recovery. But to me, the real star... Was the one who quietly got that ace back on track and walked off the court with any fanfare. His name was Jose Blanco."