(Chapter 5) The Feels Of the Sand

Oikawa lean back with his hands behind his head " y'know.. I figure i'd pulled a crazy stunt doing all this, but to come all the way to the other side of the world just to play beach volleyball..?" Oikawa smile.

"HEY, SPEAKING OF! LET'S GO PLAY NOW, PEOPLE ARE OUT PLAYING ON THE BEACH UNTIL LATE AROUND HERE AND WE CAN ALL PLAY!" Hinata said excitedly. Oikawa smirk " oho so you think you can take me on, huh? you've gotten really big headed, shortie pie" he said.

"BWAPH?!" Oikawa dive his face in the sand, Y/n giggle turning her face away from the scene as Hinata stood confuse at the scene. "OKAY, THIS IS NOT VOLLEYBALL IT'S A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SPORT THAT JUST PRETENDS TO BE VOLLEYBALL. I'm a beginner so go easy" Oikawa said glaring at Hinata from the ground.

Y/n smile at the scene before her "Wow, I'm feeling so superior right now to the great king, even" Hinata shout excitedly, Oikawa shock " well, aren't we blunt today" he said getting off the ground as Hinata place his hand on the ball.

"Hey, Oikawa-san?" he look at hinata "earlier today.... for a minute just one short minute, i was actually kinda down and depressed. But seeing you has put me in a super-duper awesomely good mood thank" Hinata said with a bright smile.

Oikawa grin "oh? treat me to lunch sometime then and make sure you bring pretty with you" he smirk at Y/n, making her smile back at him.

"Hey Jackie chan!" a voice was heard behind them, two tall guys show up.  

"Wanna play?" they said, Y/n head tilt thinking to herself ( why are they speaking english, i thought they spoke in Portuguese) Y/n thoughts was interrupted by Oikawa.

"Did i just hear them say Jackie chan?" Oikawa questioned, " maybe... they think we're chinese or something" Hinata said, y/n chuckle making Hinata look at her with a grin.

"Hey, we aren't Jackie chan. We're Ken Watanabe" Oikawa said as him and Hinata stare at them "you're on" Hinata said.