Died on you 🥀 𝔸𝕤𝕣𝕒 𝔸𝕝𝕟𝕒𝕫𝕒𝕣

Read on a mobile device for a better understanding experience

-------------------------------

"Uhhh... (Y/N), you sure this is the correct way, where we're walking."

"Just trust me babe, okay? I know you're blindfolded but I swear you'll love it at the end."

You pulled Asra through the trees in the forest as he aimlessly walked behind you, hand in hand, while he was blindfolded by you earlier on.

Groans and mumbles left his mouth as he kept on stumbling on the way on little pebbles and dead branches on the dirt ground.

You slowed down the pace of your running and you came to a halt. Asra got curious as to why the stop but was nonetheless relieved.

"We're here!"

You let go of his hand and removed his blindfold for him to eye what was infront of him.

He stared wondrously at the scenery of a hill at dusk, the tall grass illuminated by the fading light highlighted the picnic basket and items placed in between.

His mouth was open in awe as he looked back down at you hopeful eyes. They were gleaming with joy and curiosity as you waited for his answer.

"So....do you like it?..."

He was speechless as to what to say.

"You...set this up?...for me?..."

Your furious nodding was all he needed as an answer to hug you tightly and spin you around in his embrace. You giggled at his reaction after he whispered,

"I love it...."

He dropped your feet back to the ground and took your hand. You both walked to the set and gently sat down on the spread cover.

The soft wind breeze of the evening ran through as the two of you enjoyed the little moments you two shared amidst the weather.

You opened the basket and placed food and drinks all around while handing Asra his favorites.

"Thank you, (Y/N). This is wonderful...But, what's the special occasion?"

"Does there have to be an occasion to treat my boyfriend to a picnic?"

He nodded his head and chuckled. You smiled at him and you two began munching on the food while eying the beautiful, calm scenery of Vesuvia at sunset.

The two of you sat in comfortable silence, munching on the food and appreciating the other's presence while basking in the warm, last embers of the sun.

"I wish this would last forever..."

Asra looked at you as a gentle smile made its way to your face. You statement warmed him up inside as his hand sneaked up to yours and held them tightly. He gave you a short squeeze and pulled your hand up to his mouth, peppering the back of it with short pecks and nods.

You blushed at the gesture and looked away from him hastily.

"Even if it doesn't last forever... till the end...

I promise I'll be with you..."

__________________________

It had neared midnight and the two of you decided to head back home and rest for the day. Though you wanted to spend some more time with him, you couldn't stop the fatigue building up.

You two strolled back home hand in hand as you gently hummed a soft tune to yourself.

"Hey Asra, how about tomorrow we-"