𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕜 ☁️ Patient

"OW OW OW!"

"Okay, (Y/N). I just need you to stay still-

"STILL?! I'M IN MY LAST STRAW JULIA- AAGH!!"

"And it's out! Thank you for your great help, (Y/N)."

Plopping down on his seat, Julian heaved in a deep sigh as he rubbed off the sweat off his forehead. He had just removed an entire splinter from your fingertip and it had gotten deep into the flesh, causing you a lot of pain.

"And again, you must stop being careless in the forest and around nature. This is the fourth time this month!"

"Hey, but I'm you're favorite patient~"

Your teasing, surprisingly, didn't go through him this time as he could only chuckle. You sat on an opposing hospital bed in his own house.

"Tsk. You're very infuriating, you know? Be glad that I'm very " patient " on you."

"Oh! Is the doctor using pick up lines on his patients?~"

As red as a flame Julian stuttered over his words, losing all previous confidence that he once held.

"I-I'll leave you to get the b-bandages- stay here!"

Loud laughter filled your lungs as you watched him slurry away from you. He looked so tense and embarrassed.

"Sigh... When can I ever get him to admit his feelings.. ~"

________________

"OI! COME ON! SERIOUSLY?!"

"Julian~ My guy! See, it's not as bad as it looks-"

"YOUR ARM IS TORN OPEN- IS THAT A BRANCH STICKING OUT OF IT?!?!"

"Trust me, you don't wanna even get started on the germs on that little splinter-"

The man looked as if he nearly fainted. You knocked on his door, arm all bloody and face and hair disheveled and scarred with mud and dirt.

You'd been out in the forest again. Carelessly as usual, of course.

"GET IN, NOW!"

Julian hastily pulled you into the house by your well arm and continued to remove the tearing branch on your arm as he disinfected the wounds. This time, his worry looked off the chart as his eyes dilated.

"Julian?... Are you alright?..."

"The branch. It was in your arms and it had so many infections on it and I'm afraid they may have entered your blood stream...."

You frowned. Why did he seem so worried about that? Weren't a few antibiotics get rid of that?

"So?"

"It's gonna need to be amputated, or you'll die of infection."

Silence. Sad silence hung in the air as Julian continued on to look more and more sad I thought ever second passing by. Your ears rung.

Amputation? Really... All because of a little fall you had trying to get a rose? You're going to lose your arm for it?... Hell..., no magic could save this now.

"I-is there no o-other way?....."

Julian tried not to tear up at your voice crack. He looked down in shame and shook his head in denial.

"Well, here's the thing, (Y/N)..."

"H-hm...?"

...
...
...
...
...

"I'm just kidding-"

"GODDAMMIT JULIAN. WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

"I'm just trying to show you a few 'possible' consequences of your actions!"

You kicked him with your knee on his torso. He held his stomach in pain as you huffed out a deep breath and tried to blink the tears you had accumulated away.

"Don't ever joke like that you idiot!"

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry... Now can you please hold still so I could bandage you up?"

"Tsk.... You better be grateful I'm not forcing you to get down on your knees and apologize..."

"Kinky from the blood loss, aren't we?"

Now, it was your turn to get red. Julian moved on with the entire procedure as if nothing had happened, as if nothing had been said.

"Oh shush.... Just be glad we're both Patient for each other..."

-------------

"So.., when are you going to allow me out of the house, again?"

"When your Goddamned legs heal, (Y/N)! Tell me. TELL ME HOW YOU KEEP GETTING LIKE THIS?!"

"I honestly don't know. One moment is was picking out flowers for you, and the other I was rolling down the hill with unimaginable speeds. Yeah, I think that's all."

Julian was bewildered. You, out picking flowers, for him? Oh it sounded too good to be true.

He wanted to be honest with you. As his favorite person and patient, he love you uncontrollably and had the deepest crush on you.

Everytime you'd come to him injured, he'd feel as if his heart would shatter into pieces. He wasn't as strict with any other patient but you..

After all, he adores you... His little ball of no luck..

"You shouldn't have... I'm sorry I was the reason you're injured..."

"Huh? - Oh no, wait! It's not it at all! Hey, hey..."

You layed your hand upon the sides of his jaw, easing his way to look you in the eyes. His gaze was filled with guilt as he tried looking away from your piercing stare.

"Julian, please, it's not your fault. It's all on me that I'm this careless. Besides, look at the bright side!"

"Bright side? What bright side is there to you getting injured, (Y/N)?"

And with no warning, you leaned in and closed the space in between the two of you. The kiss you gave him was gentle. Overwhelmed at first, Julian froze in place. You got a little worried from him not kissing back so you quickly pulled away.

"I'm so sorry I -"

Just as you had done, with no warning at all, he pulled you back in for a deeper, more passionate kiss. You kissed him back as well as you pulled away for a breath of air.

His cheeks were dusted pink, his eyes were heavy lidded, and his mouth was parted slightly.

"See... This is the bright side of it, Jules~ I get to see my favorite doctor everyday.."

"Hm... And you are my favorite patient as well, (Y/N).."

"Just plain on (Y/N)?"

He looked as if he was thinking about something for an instant, but quickly looked back, giving you his signature smirk.

"No, not just plain on (Y/N).. It's gotta be My love~"

______________________________