Dirty Liar🥀 𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕠 𝐌.𝐌

You knew something was up. You just couldn't brush off the feeling of something being terribly wrong.

Lucio, the Count of Vesuvia, was the symbol of luxury in this city.

It'd be no wonder he'd have many concubines around, yes?

No. No, that wasn't the case this time.

You were his presumed mistress, but before taking that position, you had to make sure the Countess was at least okay with it.

Surprise, surprise. She didn't give a damn about who Lucio slept with. After all, it was a loveless marriage.

All was going great. Well, for the first while.

Lucio would always ask you to come and stay in his quarters, entertain him, make love to him, call you many wonderful nicknames, he made you feel so loved..

Heck, he confessed to you his love every night whilst in your arms.

Oh how it felt like heaven to be pampered and treated like luxury by the count.

Going out with him, taking royal strolls with him.

Just a little push to his so called 'Divorce' just to be with you. And in return, you gave him all of you.

Your mind, your touch, your body,...

Even your heart.

But how the tables have turned.

The bed that was filled with the laughter of the two of you had soon become cold, silent, and lonely.

Lucio's visit became less, his gifts to you got scarce, and his care for you diminished...

Even workers around the palace began to notice the neglect the Count had given you.

Your head had soon begun too cloud with sensless and sad thoughts, so, the Countess herself advised you at a time to take a stroll by yourself in the garden. Her words were kind, yet, her facial expressions at the time betrayed her kindness.

And now you knew why...

"Oh- (Y/N)!"

Lucio was surprised when he saw your figure, standing far away from the fountain he sat on, with a woman his lap.

"Oh, uhm..., Count Lucio... Sorry, I must have disrupted something... Please, don't mind me-"

"(Y/N)! Wait! I order you!-"

But before he could run after you, the new acquaintance he had pushed him down next to her again. A hand on his chest piece and the other on his thigh.

"My dear Count! That whore is not worth your time if she disobeys a direct order from you~"

But her seduction didn't work this time. The word 'whore' that came out of her mouth snapped Lucio into anger.

"How dare you call her that! Off me you wretch!"

He pushed the woman off of him in a rush and continued to run after you. Your name was called out by his mouth loudly as you idnired his calls and continued running inside the castle and you had tried to hide from him.

Before your face had hit a hard chest.

"Woah there! Are you alright, Miss (Y/N)? You seem to be in a rush."

"Julian! Oh-oh it's nothing. Please excuse me, oh, and to you too Countess."

You bowed your head to the two of them before you rushed on your way away from them both. Nadia sighed in knowing after seeing your tear stained face.

Not long after, Lucio walked by them too, looking very frantic.

"Have you seen (Y/N)?! Where did she go?!"

"C-count?!"

Julian was startled, to say the least, and Nadia held a deep frown on her face. She may have not had the best relationship with you, but to see Lucio hurt a fellow woman like that, oh she wasn't going to stay quite.

"I think you've done enough, Lucio."

"What?!-"

"You heard me. Didn't breaking her heart be enough for you to leave her alone. At least you could have told her you'd felt different. But, you cheated on the one closest to you, Lucio. I don't think any amount of money you'd offered her before could fix this."

He was speechless at her words and looked down in shame. Still, he insisted that he'd find you and make things right.

After leaving their sight and heading off once more to search for you, he'd finally found you...

More or less, he'd found your sobbing...

"(Y/N)....?"

"C-Count! Please..., I beg you, let me be.."

Your face was flushed red as your eyes we're puffy from the sobbing. Sniffles and hiccups left you occasionally.

Lucio's heart broke and tore into a million pieces at your run down sight. He'd never imagined the he'd ever be the cause to your pain.

"(Y/N), please, let me fix this!"

"𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙤! And nothing could fix that... Y-You dirty, fucking, liar!"

And with those words, you ran out of your chamber, past his frozen figure, and down the halls of the palace.. Disappearing from his sight once more..

"What have I done...."