𝐋𝐨𝐠 𝟕;

You were walking home from school when you bump into a bunch of delinquents that weren't your friends.

"Hey, isn't this the chick who hangs around toman all the time?!" One of them hollered and leaned down near your face, grabbing a fistful of your hair, making you frown.

"From the rumor she's that guy called pah's sister."

One of them snorts, "someone as brute looking as him have someone as cute as this as his sis? I don't believe that,"

"Hey, don't insult my brother!" You hissed and scratched the dude who held your hair in the face with your sharp ass nails like a cat, making him scream in pain and throws you to the ground.

"You bitch!! Get her!"

"Wah!" You ran around the neighborhood being chased by them, several times falling to the ground and they catched you but you scratch them again and again before running away.

"Y/n!" Chifuyu suddenly showed up and grabbed you close to him, his eyes looking at you in concern, "what's wrong?"

"They're chasing after me," you huffed and puffed, tired from the running and scratching people's face situation you just did.

"Who?" Chifuyu rubbed your soft cheeks with his hand, urging you to tell him the ones chasing after you so he can beat them up. He can feel his anger rising, and if you've really been hurt by them he would probably already bawl his eyes out before going on a rampage spree.

"It's us you middle school punk!" They showed up while heaving, tired from all the running, "you're one fast bitch!!" He screeched and pointed a finger at you, "and stop scratching our faces!"

You gasped, "w-well you stop chasing me then!!"

"They're the ones chasing you huh," chifuyu said as he hides you behind him, you only nod and hum meekly.

He cracked his knuckles, turning his head to you with a grin, "don't worry, y/n, I'll take care of this!" He then charged to the other delinquents.

Which was way bigger and bulky than chifuyu himself, and charging towards them impulsively because he wanted to protect you and make him look cool in front of you was probably not a very good idea since he hasn't really known or assessed their strength yet.

Chifuyu huffed and puffed, rubbing away the blood under his lips as he got surrounded by those 5 burly dudes, his eyes skimming over to all of them quickly to make a quick plan.

You grew very nervous about the situation, but then your train of anxious thoughts came to an end as one of them dragged you into the circle, throwing you to chifuyu who quickly catched you.

"Can we make a deal?" Chifuyu suddenly said and they all looked at him, "oh? Enlighten us."

"You let her go and you all can beat me up, i don't care." Chifuyu said and you gasped at the self sacrifice deal he just offered, while the other delinquents hoot like goddamn owls to his heroic statement.

"Noo! Chifuyu, nooo!!" You wailed as you grabbed his collar and shook him back and forth, "if we're gonna die, we're gonna die together okay?" You sobbed and hugged chifuyu who panicked.

"What?! No, the whole point of me making that deal is that you can get out of here alive, y/n! Not dying with me-"

"But if you die i'll be sad-"