𝐋𝐨𝐠 𝟏𝟓;

Takemichi was spilling tea about the future he went to this time to the others while you were now in ran and rindou's apartment, being rolled inside a blanket and hugged by the two bros as you were put by them in the middle.

Waking up from your sleep, you yawned and flinched when rindou's hand smacked you in the face.

"Rin...rindou.."you mumbled as you shook your head to get his hand away only to be smacked by him again on the face. Whining, you managed to get one arm out from your blanket roll and held his hand down before sleeping again.

Minutes later, ran woke up and pouted at the sight of rindou holding you to himself like a bolster. He contemplated whether to drag you away from his brother or just leave it alone cause he doesn't want to wake you, and he choses the second option.

Walking into his kitchen, he started to make breakfast for the two younger ones. And when he was done, he smirked when he got a sudden idea.

Ran jumped on top of both rindou and you, making you two wake up with a choke as your guts were literally used as ran's elbow cushion.

"Fuck!" Rindou cursed and held his stomach, curling on the bed like a shrimp, while you were starting to wheeze in pain, doing the same pose as rindou. "M-h-I'll tell izana about this!" You wheezed out as you hold in your tears from the pain.

Ran sweated, "no, please no! I'm sorry, okay~" he cooed at you and coddled you like a baby, rubbing your hurting stomach softly, "hehe~ i didn't think i would land my elbows on your stomach."

"YOU BITCH! WAS THAT ON PURPOSE?!" Rindou screeched.

"It wasn't intentional. Well...maybe to you but not y/n-" Ran mumbled the second part.

"I HEARD THAT!"

"Ran...you..you bad guy!" You trashed around in his grip, trying to escape from the blanket only for ran to laugh at you, amused, and held you in a tight hug instead, rolling both of you on the bed. "You're so cute, y/n. Why don't you just stay here with us and not go back home? Wouldn't you like that?"

You smiled at him, "mm..as much as i'd like that i still have to ask mom and dad,"

"Ask them after breakfast then." Ran grinned, "who knows they might've already allowed you already or quickly agree~"

You nodded excitedly, "okay! What's for breakfast?"

"Me." He smugly replied.

"What?"

"What?"

"Brother, stop trying to influence her with your weird thoughts."

After you had breakfast, you called your parents to ask about it and was prepared for them to turn you down, but to your surprise, they agreed.

You looked at ran and rin with dotted eyes, "they agreed."

The brothers smiled widely, "does that mean you'll live with us?!"

"No, they said they'll rent a room for me in the same apartment building as kakucho's." You giggled.

Your parents trusts kakucho on this. And besides, he lived on the same building as izana, which means you can have sleepovers and shit with them while still being protected by somebody and not feel lonely when you're living alone.

The brothers slumped down at that but accepted it as it is. They can always visit you anyways, or the other way around.

"They said i have to go back home now and spend time with them, plus handling all the movings too."