𝐋𝐨𝐠 𝟏𝟐;

You sipped on a sweet, warm tea that kakucho made for you as you sit inside his apartment. He even rolled you inside his blanket, put you on the couch, turn on the tv to some cute looking cartoon, and then proceeded to shyly put an arm around your smaller figure to calm you down as he typed messages back and forth with izana to know the development of the situation.

Well, izana met with mikey and the rest of the division captain and vice captains of toman and explained the situation while slandering mikey like how izana likes to do it.

Mikey looked at emma coldly, "you're a disappointment." Emma only rolled her eyes.

"Pah-chin, call y/n-chin. I'll be taking emma back first to deal with her. Ken-chin, you're in charge." Mikey said as he tugged emma to his bike and drove off quickly to tell his grandpa and Shinichiro about this.

"Already on it." Pah said as he showed the calling screen.

You answered your phone, "h-hello?"

"Y/NNN!!!" Pah manlyly sobbed, "ARE YOU OKAY? IM SO SORRYYYY AND ALSO, SANZU IS TORTURING THOSE BITCHES AND EMMA IS BEING HANDLED BY MIKEY SO YOU DONT NEED TO WORRY!"

He said don't worry but you still feel worried. "What if they come back?" You mumbled softly, but your brother heard it and softened his voice. "Me and the rest of the captains and vice captains will protect you, y/n."

"The ones that attacked me are from toman, haruki."

Pah flinched at his real name being said by you. "I...uh.."

Draken snatched pah's phone, "gimme that."

"HEY-"

"Y/n, i promise you it won't happen again-"

"Don't make promises you can't keep." Izana interjected, "after all, she's right, the ones who attacked her is from toman, which means your authorities in your own gang is questionable, shouldn't you guys said not to attack y/n first when you get her involved in your lives?"

"We did already!" Pah hollered.

Izana scoffed, "which proves my point on your authorities being questionable. If they know it already even if emma told them, they wouldn't dare do it."

They all went quiet at that.

Pah snatched his phone back, "y/n, let's go home."

"I..i don't want to..i don't feel safe there..it's toman's area, what if-"

"Stop it with the what if's! You're getting on my nerves!"

"PAH!" The others warned pah making him realize what he just did, "y/n-"

You cut the call off as you sulked under kakucho's blanket, sipping on the tea and eating a pack of cookies that kakucho gave you.

"I don't mind you staying here, y/n." Kakucho suddenly said as he caressed your hair, making you calm down.

"For a couple of days?" You looked at him with puppy eyes, making him chuckle, "i don't mind it being all the time as well."

You cheered and kissed his cheek before calling your parents about your situation, and boy were they furious and decided to lash it out on pah and the rest of toman, which leads them to agreeing that you can stay with your friends in yokohama after kakucho somehow managed to convince them as they think kakucho is a very nice and polite boy who wouldn't do nasty shit to you like how those previous hoodlums did.