𝐋𝐨𝐠 𝟏𝟗;

Mikey ain't that dumb and has been suspecting emma, though he can't get any proof yet and if he thinks more rationally, he can't just whack his sister without proof, that will lead to him getting whacked by shinichiro and his grandpa instead.

He assigned some toman members to keep eye on his sister to gather proof, but then sanzu volunteered when he found out what happened. Dude has been spying on emma with eyes like a hawk wherever she goes, his katana in hand.

The others has been visiting you recently by taking turns since the hospital room cant accommodate tons of people at the same time. It was pretty peaceful as they patiently take turns, though all hell break loose when izana came to the hospital after getting his messages and calls not answered by you, which leads him to be overly worried.

He almost threw his motorcycle to some crowd in front of him after he beat the hell out of some toman members to find out information about you.

He also sends some of his men to keep eye for anyone suspicious looking in your neighborhood and also keeping an eye on emma as he suspected her, considering what happened last time and he went there just in time to save you. Later on, the haitanis take turns on doing that mission with some of their men following suit.

Man's been bawling his eyes out beside your bed for one straight day until kakucho and the haitani brothers, plus some of the hospital's security has to drag him out of there quite literally as he held on to whatever he can to stay inside the room you're in.

Koko and inui has been visiting too. Koko tried to pay for your hospital bills and insisted on doing it to your parents but your parents already paid the full amount lmfao.

Meanwhile inui, whenever he visits he always brush your hair, straighten your clothes, clean your face and your hands, basically do anything that makes you more pretty and most importantly, looking alive. Seeing you look atleast more fresh or healthy looking calms him down.

Senju found out about you from the gossip around town and also when she met takemichi who tells her what happened on the streets. She directly ran to visit you that day and takeomi had to drag her out like what happened to izana lmfao.

Meanwhile with our favorite honey blonde girly, emma, she was cooped up inside her room, teeth biting her nails and window all being shut closed. She was starting to get paranoid as she can feel not one, but two or maybe even more people following her and watching her every moves anytime and anywhere.

Shit, did someone find out?! She thought as she opened her blinds and saw a tuft of light blonde hair on one side and the other side was a blonde with blue streaks, several guys seem to be behind him. Fuck, I'm cornered. Not to mention, mikey have been giving me side glares every time he can. She clicked her tongue before closing her blinds again.

"Oi kids, dinner time!" Shinichiro shouted from downstairs as he helped grandpa sano cook and tidy the table up since emma doesnt do that shit anymore, cooping up inside her bedroom for reasons he and his grandpa doesn't know, with mikey who have been giving emma angry looks, he grew suspicious of what happened along with the old man.

Sitting down in the dining room with his other family members, Shinichiro fake coughed to have their attention as his eyes skimmed over to mikey and emma. "So...what did i miss?"

Emma nibbled on her food, "what do you mean?"

Mikey suddenly scoffed, earning a look from everyone, "you know what happened."