𝐢. wonder twins

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑬 𝑽 𝑬 𝑹 𝑮 𝑹 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵
❝ 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

"𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒," Jason Gideon greeted with a small smile as he joined Spencer Reid and May Black outside of his lecture hall. It was a nickname that most of the BAU—most of the FBI, even—bestowed upon them, partly because of the fact that they shared a birthday.

After leaving La Push, May found herself living in the dorms of Georgetown University as she studied for her Bachelor's Degree. With her drive and need for a distraction, she was able to graduate in three year's time, majoring in psychology and minoring in cognitive science. She was a brilliant student, who had several internship offers before she even graduated. But, much to everyone's surprise, she entered the FBI Academy upon receiving her diploma.

At first, the academy was hesitant to let her join, given that she was younger than the required age, but they knew she was qualified and capable. Along with several recommendations to boot, it become an executive decision to have her train.

Eventually, she encounters Spencer Reid, who was evidently intimidated by her during the early stages of their friendship. May wagers it could be because of her appearance—standing at nearly six-feet-tall, noticeably strong, not to mention abnormally beautiful according to most people—but the man ultimately explains that it was because of the fact they were both the same age, both accomplished, and technically competing for the same spot at the Behavioral Analysis Unit.