𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. taha aki

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑬 𝑽 𝑬 𝑹 𝑮 𝑹 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵
❝ 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜, 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚞𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐀𝐇𝐀 𝐀𝐊𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒.

Known as a spirit warrior, he was the first in the tribe to have ever become a wolf shifter. In the stories, it was said that he was a just leader, someone who, despite his power, refused to use it against others; he simply wanted to protect his people. So, when Utlapa, a fellow spirit warrior, wanted to use their magic to conquer other tribes, he banned him from ever using their abilities.

Utlapa hadn't taken it lightly, and sought to take Taha Aki down.

Selfishly, after seeing Taha Aki travel into the spirit realm, he did the same, but instead of returning to his own body, he took control of the chief's. By posing as Taha Aki, he took over the tribe.

Taha Aki tried to do what he could to get back to his body and save his tribe, but couldn't with his lack of a physical body. But he realized that the Great Wolf could accommodate his soul, and after asking for permission to share its body, he eventually became known as the first shifter. He used his new-found ability to take down Utlapa once and for all.