𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. bullet holes

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑬 𝑽 𝑬 𝑹 𝑮 𝑹 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵
❝ 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔...𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐈𝐂 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄. It was an almost terrifying sight; seeing something who always seemed to be smiling and making jokes, all of a sudden turning into a robot. But no one could blame her for her expression, and even Spencer was looking at her with an indecipherable—yet similar to everyone else's—expression.

After retrieving Ingrid and watching how John schooled the young girl on her mistakes and misconceptions, she was already becoming irritated. Irritated with the lack of respect, for others and for others' cultures. And then they stormed a motel in the middle of nowhere, and finally met the so-called 'grandfather'.

She became so visibly angry that, while the others were concerned, John became alarmed. He knew the signs; shaking hands, radiating heat, irritability, and for May specifically, a flushed face. So he was always lingering beside her, calming her down by his own presence. He also made sure to ask for her father's number—just in case.

But after apprehending Jackson Cally, and in return calming the raging wolf that was bursting to come out of her, she was able to find her footing again. It was enough to make John's concern quell for a bit; enough not to gain the rest of the team's curiosity again, specifically Spencer's. Unlike the others who didn't care much about May and John's friendship—though they wondered, especially Derek—Spencer was the only one suspicious.