𝐢𝐢. extreme aggressor

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑬 𝑽 𝑬 𝑹 𝑮 𝑹 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵
❝ 𝚒'𝚖 𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚎𝚝, 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌so Hotch quickly decided to take both May and Spencer with him to Heather Woodland's place, where her brother David was currently in, as he took care of her dog Sandy.

The dog immediately started barking at Spencer, causing May to snort.

"Sandy, no, no, no, I'm so sorry," David tried to rein the golden retriever, holding her collar. May quickly knelt down to the dog's height, and petted her; she's quite good with animals, especially compared to humans. But dogs have always been taken with her, which was quickly showcased when Sandy laid down and showed her belly.

Watching May take care of the dog, Hotch smiled slightly, before giving the brother a reassuring nod. "No, it's okay. It's what we call the Reid Effect. Happens with children too." He then allowed his agent to continue giving the dog belly rubs, moving closer to David who, upon realizing that Sandy's now preoccupied, moved away. "I'm Agent Hotchner, the one petting your dog's Agent Black," he then gestured to Spencer. "This is Special Agent Dr. Reid."