chapter 13

Once Adrien’s friends had went home, Adrien took the gifts from under the tree and he went to check on Nathalie.

Adrien was standing in front of Nathalie’s bedroom door and he gently knocked on the door and once Nathalie said “come in” Adrien entered her room and he saw Nathalie lying down on her side, holding her stomach.

“Nathalie how long have you been awake” Adrien asked, only two minutes Nathalie responded.

Adrien sat next to Nathalie on the bed and Nathalie started coughing, so Adrien placed a hand on her back and Nathalie’s coughing started to subside.

Adrien removed his hand from Nathalie back and Nathalie propped herself on her elbows and she leaned her back against the back board “thank you adrien”.

“How are you feeling Nathalie” Adrien questioned to be honest Adrien I... I... achoo... feel terrible.

 “What’s wrong” Adrien asked my stomach hurts, I keep coughing and sneezing and I feel drained, Nathalie blew her red runny nose for what felt like the tenth time today.

Adrien snuggled next to Nathalie on her bed “I’m I hurting you" no Nathalie replied.

“I know that this might be a bad time, but me, Marinette, Alya and Nino all got you a Christmas present.

“That’s really sweet of you guys” Nathalie cooed; I can’t wait to open them as soon as I get back from the toilet.

Nathalie slowly got up from her bed and she headed towards the toilet.

Once Nathalie had came back from the toilet, she tucked herself under the covers and she rested her back against the back board.

Adrien started giving Nathalie the gifts that were from him and his friends.

Alya got Nathalie a nail polish and a magenta jewellery box.

Nino got Nathalie a stationary set.

Marinette got her a dark purple dream catcher.

Adrien got her a silver heart shaped necklace with matching studs and a matching charm bracelet.

Nathalie opened her gifts and she loved it, “thank y... y... achoo... Adrien, you really have put me in a good mood despite me feeling terrible”.