chapter 16

Nathalie woke up and she felt a hand on her stomach and someone resting next to her, she turned around to see Gabriel still peacefully sleeping.

Nathalie got out of bed, but she was immediately pulled back into the covers by Gabriel “few more minutes please” Gabriel murmured, fine Nathalie replied.

Once they were both fully awake Gabriel asked “how are you feeling” much better, thanks.

Nathalie got out of bed and she headed towards the bathroom to take a shower.

While Nathalie was taking a shower, Gabriel went to his room to get dressed and he was know working in his office.

Once Nathalie had finished taking a shower, she got dressed into a red turtle neck sweater and black slacks, she did her hair tying it into her usual bun and applied her make up.

Nathalie slipped her shoes on and she headed towards Adrien’s room.

Once Nathalie had entered, Adrien asked Nathalie how are you feeling? And what’s with your usual attire.?

I’m feeling much better know, so I decided to get dressed into my usual attire and go back to work, Nathalie replied.

“Your breakfast will be ready shortly, Nathalie added before leaving his room and heading towards her office to do her work as she probably had missed quite a bit because of her cold.