Where were you?

Hello peeps sorry for all the author notes i was thinking of what to write......no I wasn't I just did not want to type anything and I was reading some stories.

The photo is of Sam and she is tall just not as tall as Naruto and she has big tits they just not showing in that picture.

Naruto P.O.V

I walked down the hallway with my hands in my pockets and making my way to the lunch room. I got my lunch and made my way to my regular friend table.

"Hey girl what's got your blood boiling." I said to Sam with a 'bitch you trippin' voice.  Sam looked like she could kill you with just one glance.

Sam looked at me while I carefully sat down. My ads still hurts from that little scene in the bathroom. I looked at Sam once i got settled.

"Ok talk to me what's your deal". I asked with a serious face. Sam just looks away from me and frowns. I frown back and she looks at me again.

"You are such why the hell did you not come over my crib after you were done having sex with Sai!" She yelled but not loud enough for other people to hear.

I looked at her with a smile. "Sorry babe Sas- I mean Sai just knocked me up so hard I could not move. I couldn't even sit down just now. That's how hard he pounded me." I said now trying to win her over with excuses.

"I guess it's ok since its you....but if you don't tell me everything that happened I will kill you." She said while pointing a finger at me and glaring. "Ok ok well first things first Sai is not my master he did not buy me it was Sasuke who bought me" I said.

"What the fuck what do you mean Sai did not buy you....wait never mind don't answer that. What I want to know is what are you going to do about popular Sasuke Uchiha." She said now starting to eat her fries.

I watched her eat for a minute then sighed while taking a bite out of my burger. "This is a good burger want a bite." I said with a sad voice. Sam nodded and said "it's ok if you don't want to answer my question just know this.... I'm always here in the long run but I won't be the one running you will be the one running and I will be watching because I'm to lazy to run ... even in a metaphor."

I laughed and calmed my self down. I bit into my burger and leaned closer to Sam's lips. Once we were inches apart I kissed her. I slid the burger into her mouth and I pulled back.

She chewed the burger and then swallowed it. We both smiled at each other and began to eat again.

I love Sam as a best friend and a sex friend but I am also starting to have feelings for Sasuke. Not to mention the other problem I have now with sakura. She knows everything now what if she tells. Just because I told her not to tell does not mean she won't.

I feel so confused Sasuke, a man that will probably fuck me until I die if I let him, Sam, my best friend that I constantly have sex with on special causation or if we're horny.

I just met Sasuke but I have known Sam for the longest of time I can't just throw Sam out of my life so some rich dude can fuck my brains out.

I sigh again and throw away my lunch I wave goodbye to Sam and walk to gym class. Oh god now I have to deal with Guy sensei.

P.S I'm changing Sams race to black she is now a black girl but she's tan skined like Carmel.That's all until next time goodbye.

                                       Sam