Sakura

The picture is of Naruto

I'm back peeps and tired most chapters I update will be short as fuck so don't say I didn't tell u this.

Naruto P.O.V

I walk out of the cafe and straight to the locker room. I got dressed and ready for gym. I ran out of the locker room and into the gym.

I stood in line with the rest of the boys and waited for the girls and guy sensei to arrive.

I looked around and found Sasuke talking to his friends. Garra,umm negi, umm I think you say it like sh-i-no. Yeah shino that dude who's that again....

Oh well anyways I ignored the sudden smirk that Sasuke gave me as I looked around. After one more minute the girls and sensei arrived.

"OK EVERYONE RUN AROUND THE WHOLE SCHOOL THEN COME BACK HERE AND DO 40- no 50 PUSH UPS STARTING NOW!!!!!!!!!" Noooo!

This is the worst day ever why did it have to be 50 push ups. Everyone groaned but Lee. No he just had and go and say "GUY SENSEI DON'T YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO EASY ON US WHY NOT RUN AROUND THE SCHOOL THREE TIMES IN STEAD OF ONE!"

He was louder than guy sensei. Guy sensei thought for a moment then started to cry and put both hands on Lee's shoulder. Then he said "why didn't I think of that before......you...(weeping)...truly are my best son in the hole world."

I rolled my eyes and sighed when Lee said hi to me. I just started to run around the school and then I did my 50 push ups. I beat Lee at running and the push ups by one point.

After I was done participating I went to sit on the bleachers and waited for everyone to finish running.

The bell rang and I zipped through my classmates and went to the locker room. When I got in there everyone was staring at me like I was a piece of bacon or something.

I tilted my head then shrugged my shoulders. Whatever not my problem I started to take off my clothes slowly. Everyone looking at me .......eyes......eyes.......I panicked and quickly put on my school clothes.

After I was done changing I tried to get out of the locker room. But a body stopped me. It was kiba fuck what does he want now.

"Your master Sasuke is not here to protect you so you and that collar are going to get tucked until you drop. You see everyone here is horny thanks to this video that got sent out. You know the one were Sasuke fucks you in the bathroom stall." Kiba says while licking his lips.

I flinch at his words oh no don't tell me that bitch sakura recorded us. Fuck why the hell did she do that. Was she mad that Sasuke was fucking me and not her.

I looked kiba in the eyes and growled. "Fuck off so what if your horny and saw the video don't mean you gonna get my ass. Every thing has a price and Sasuke paid big money to fuck me. I'm not tucking no one until I get some money in this pocker."

I shoved past kiba and the horny boys and made my way to my next period. That bitch goin down for telling everyone about us and even sending a video out.

Just you watch sakura I'm going to fuck you up so much you'll feel like Satan took you to hell and back by the time I'm done with you.

                                     The video