Fuck Meh

Woah that title though .... what the fuck is going to happen. Honestly I don't know . Please vote and comment.

Notice I said VOTE/COMMENT

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Warning the next few scenes will get ...naughtay.

Sasuke P.O.V

I woke up only to see Naruto cutely slobbering. I licked my lips thinking of how good it would feel. To just ram my dick in his mouth.

Naruto woke up and blinked his long eye lashes. "Good morning" he said puckering his lips. I kissed him and said good morning. I asked him if he was hungry and he said "HELL YASS!!".

I sat at the end of the bed so my feet can touch the ground. He tried to get off the bed but I pulled him to the floor and placed his face near my crotch. While he sat down facing it.

He looked surprised and say "what the hell Sasuke." I lick my lips and leaned back on my arms. I smirk and say "hn......I thought you were hungry dobe."

His mouth drops and he says "No I won't you can't make me." I smirk and say "hn" I take out a remote control out of my pocket and press number 20.

Naruto then begins to shake."S...Sasuke wh..stop...the..vibrating." he managed to moan out. I shake my head then turn my attention to my dick and back at Naruto.

Naruto nodded slowly and quickliy unbuttoned my pants. He hesitated for a moment but the licked the cloth over my dick.

Naruto P.O.V

Oh no not the collar it feels so good. You can tell that it was made to vibrate my sweet spot. It's vibrating so fast. Sasuke moans as I take out his dick and lick the tip.

Mmmhmmm better than I thought. I sucked his dick so hard he came after he ramed his dick in my throat.

"Hackkah....ak....blah" I chocked. His sperm went down the wrong pipe and then I swallowed it again. I stood up to escape but got thrown onto the bed like a rag doll.

He pinned me down and slipped his hands in my pants. He put another collar on me but this time on my fucking dick.

"What the hell?!" I said but before I could push him away it started vibrating. "Ahh...Sasuke..ahhh!" I moaned as it vibrated faster.

Sasuke grabbed the collar on my neck and took it off throwing it across the room. He then leaned close to my ear and nibbled on it.

Then he took off my pants and boxers and stuck two fingers in my hole. :0 (Woah shit about to go down)

I grabbed his shoulders and moaned loudly. He started moving his fingers in and out. After a while of this he took them out.

"Fuck Meh" I said while opening my legs and placing my fingers by my hole and spreading it wide.

Sasuke smirked and pushed his dick into my hole. I screamed his name in pleasure. With every thrust my dick would flap all around. The vibration kept getting stronger and stronger.

I was unable to stop shivering my dick doing the same. I was losing my mind "Sasuke anymore and I will go insane!" I said slightly losing my mind at the same time.

Sasuke only smirked then kept thrusting but this time even harder. I cringed as my ass started to feel like it was on fire. "Sasuke stop it hurts!" I tell him but he just continues. After a while he comes inside me! "AHHHH!" I scream to the top of my lungs just before passing out.

Oh snap what.... I don't even know what I just typed I wonder where my brain will take this story next.....oh I have an idea Just to warn you ahead of time someone is going to die and make Naruto and Sasuke more closer. maybe we will see. What do you guys think?

Comment/vote plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!