⤷ 𝟭𝟯. 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃 !

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯
____________________

buddy <3
12:34 pm

yo buddy

oh hey

i'm having weird flashbacks rn lol

what are you talking about ?

lol

idk you're called "buddy <3" in my
contacts and it's weird

uh, u good lol?

i am your buddy

you've had that as my contact name
for months

oh?

anyway

you must have been awake just a few
minutes aha

uh yeh i did just wake up

that must be it

but oi buddy

yeah?

merry christmas :)

it's christmas??🧍🏽‍♀️

yes?

what now?

uh sorry

merry christmas buddy 🥰

cool cool

i'm having lunch rn so i'll text you back

okay see ya

see ya buddy

( ✰ )

the girl frowns as she throws her sheets off her body, then stepping out of her bed. she yawns and stretches her muscles before she walks towards her window to open the blinds.

"what a weird dream," she mumbles, then opening the blinds to reveal snow.

snow? isn't it fucking summer in europe?

the girl frowns again as she sees an unfamiliar street. that isn't her street back at home. that's a street she's never seen before in her whole life.

she looks around her bedroom and is now seeing that half the stuff that's in there, isn't even hers. and the photos on her walls? not hers either.

the 5sos posters are a good plus, though. nice touch.

the girl sighs and shakes her head. is she still dreaming? what is going on?

she shrugs and puts on some socks, joggers, and a random dark blue sweater that she found on the chair next to her bed. the girl grabs her phone with a todoroki phone case and walks out of her room in an unfamiliar house.

"i am so confused," she says shaking her head to herself.

"ah, there she is!" her mother says with a smile. she places the pancakes she just made onto a plate and puts it on the kitchen table. "i bet you're down for some lunch, honey."