𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱

hi hi :)

welcome to milkbread! a very fun and crack fic that doesn't make sense for the first season. literally, it's just a bunch of random chapters that kinda have a plot but don't make sense.

then i had this weird idea of connecting two fics together while it didn't make sense for them to be connected so now they are but also kinda aren't so um... yes. i needed to fix A LOT. but i finally did.

so yeah, this fic and "cat facts" are connected but it's a bad connection i'm sorry. so if you're a first time reader, if you want, you can start at season 2 for it to make sense. if you want to read really random shit, i guess you can read season 1 as well as it just has 15 chapters or something lmao.

alright , getting to the point of this chapter...

as of 2023, this story will continue with somehow a plot i guess ?? i mean i came up with something to fill the plothole i created for myself.

it won't be exactly the same as cat facts since i most likely forgot a lot and i'm not gonna reread that whole book so um yea fuck that, but it is still connected bc the y/n in this story is also in cat facts as "riley" i guess and the cat facts y/n is riley in this story.

confusing, i know, but let's just accept the mistake i made :,)

season 2 is my attempt to make sense of this story that somehow has a few reads.

but still, if you're a new reader...

just choose where you wanna start but don't tell me i didn't warn you!!! season 1 really doesn't make sense. it'll (hopefully) be better from season 2.

ok that's it lol. but eh welcome new readers, and good to see you old readers :)

love,
riley🤟🏼😎