𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟮 : 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄 ?

𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 !

so because it might be a little confusing getting into this season, i'm gonna talk briefly about some of the characters you've seen in this story before! i'll tell you where they are right now, what's going on, and just a bit of information so we ...

so because it might be a little confusing getting into this season, i'm gonna talk briefly about some of the characters you've seen in this story before! i'll tell you where they are right now, what's going on, and just a bit of information so we all won't be confused.

because trust me, even i am confused about my own stories sometimes. so this might help me a bit as well :,)

this is where everyone is right now after the incidents of season 1 and some of it from cat facts! enjoy🫶

L/N Y/N
inarizaki high school third year

age : seventeen
work : at the bakery during the weekend
after school activities : inarizaki high school science club
additional information : in the time between your first and third year, you were just chilling. you went to school, tried to get your grades up, bullied suna and the twins, and enjoyed time in the group chats. you still talk with your friends from time to time, but because everyone is pretty busy with college and high school, you sometimes don't talk much to your friends. but, there's one guy you do talk to, and that's kuroo. he's been talking awfully lot to you during your break, even ditching his friends for you. you're not sure what you should think of that...

NAKANO RILEY
inarizaki high school third year

age : seventeen
work : none
after school activities : none, she just watches anime all the time
additional information : after the rough events of her birthday party at the end of her first year, she completely cut ties with kageyama as she doesn't want him in her life anymore. no one will talk about him, and she won't think about him. she's been a little more sad over the year, and it probably won't change, but she's keeping it up. she's become better friends with kuroo and kenma, and plays games with them a lot of times, to the point she also streams her gaming sessions with the two and got a bit of following. overall she kinda sulks in her own feelings while her friends try to keep her up, which helps, but she still isn't the old riley they know her as.

NISHIMURA KAIYA
inarizaki high school third year

age : seventeen
work : in her dad's restaurant
after school activities : art club, she wanted to try something new (it doesn't go well so far)
additional information : kaiya has been chilling with her friends most of the time. she's getting good grades, works with her parents, and spends time with her friends. there isn't much to her life that has downsides, she's just trying to live life to the fullest. although she is sad that her friends left school because they graduated, she still has her other friends around her. and she doesn't know how to tell you that she kinda fancies suna... but maybe that'll come.