Marriage preparation

After hearing Riddhima's saying
Kabir was in utter shock.
He never thought that Riddhima will ever accept his marriage proposal.
He was so shocked that he thought that he heard something wrong.
But it was not true.
Riddhima has accepted his proposal.
He did a crazy wedding dance in his mind.
But in the next moment
He thought that
it could be Riddhima's trick to manipulate him.
He can't take that risk.
So ,Kabir asked her
"May I have the pleasure to know the reasons for which you accepted my proposal, my would-be wife?"

Riddhima got angry and said"Do you want to marry me or not?"

     "Why do you want to know the reason?"
"Don't tell me, you are thinking that I will over cross you."
     "Kabir you proved that once a dumbo is always a dumbo".

    Kabir said "You know how our relationship is!"
"Also getting suspicious is in my blood because I am an honest police."
           Riddhima said "Okay, you are forgiven this time. But it will not happen all the time."
Here are the reasons why I agreed to marry a idiot like you-
" first one is =Vansh was a mafia so he had many enemies.
      In your case,
       this problem is not present"

                    "Second one is =Vansh was too tall for my height. But you are okay for me."

"Third one= I wanted to kill that Angre for sticking to Vansh all the time .
He was my prime enemy.
But you don't have anything like that as Aahana has left."

          "Forth one is= I wanted to make Vansh do some work like- cooking, moping, cleaning, growing vegs, washing vessels , buying groceries etc.

  But I couldn't do that because he was a mafia and people would laugh at him watching him moping the floor. Besides he had too much work in the office."
"I can make you do all the works I had planned for Vansh."

"Fifth reason is= I can kick and slap you any time I want
Because you have no work right now."
        " Sixth reason is= I know you will fulfil all my cravings which Vansh didn't fulfilled like- I will eat only junk foods- pizza,burger,waterballs, cakes everything and as much as I want."

      Before Riddhima could say any more words she heard a loud sound and turning in the front
                   she saw that Kabir fell on the ground with a loud thud.

                           She went near him and said "Kabir get up and start the marriage prepration as soon as possible or else I will puke on you."

        Kabir got up from  ground quickly and started the prepration and thought in his mind" Mummy, Vansh's baby has made my Riddhima mad ."
        Kabir went far to arrange some things but not before tieing Riddhima with the tree.

   After conforming Kabir was too far Riddhima wishpered something.

Sorry for mistakes and thank you for reading.

Why Riddhima was wishpering?
Did you guys liked the reasons ?
        Please make some inline comments.