Bro battle

The hugging scene of Riansh was like a tight slap on Kabir's face.
He was still in shock about the return of Vansh that too like Vihaan.

They were clinging each other zealously like the world is going to be destroyed. But their moment got spoiled due to Kabir's shouting.

He shouted loudly "Vansh, stop touching Riddhima. She is not comfortable with you"

Vansh broke the hug but Riddhima got angry .

So he quickly side hugged his dulce. She smiled brightly at him .
"Huff , her pregnancy hormones"

Then she turned towards Kabir and said "How could you say that I am not comfortable with my giant teddy bear?"

"Have you lost your brain somewhere?"

" You don't know how much comfortable I am with my this punching bag?"
"Let me give you some examples."

But before Riddhima could utter a single word Vansh said "Sweetheart let me do that job.

You must be tired."
Riddhima nodded and Vansh kissed her forehead lovingly.

Vansh got relived because if Riddhma would start giving any example to Kabir then she would surely embarrass him.

Then his mafia reputation will mixed with dust.

That he really doesn't want to happen and surely not before Kabir .
Vansh was lost in thoughts.

Suddenly ,he screamed loudly because Riddhima pinched him on his back.
He asked her "Sweetheart ,what is it for? "

Riddhima said "You were zoned out that's why I pinched you."

Vansh rubbed the place where Riddhima pinched him and said "You could have called me but no you have to give me pain like always."

Riddhima said "You are getting angry at me.
See baby see, your dada is a mafia.
But he is shouting only by my pinch. Such a useless , good for nothing mafia. Such a shame for mafia clan."

Vansh said in his mind "Please ,baby. Close your ears. Your momma is insulting me every now and then. your are my heartbeat , so please don't pay attention to your momma's ranting.

after your arrival in your momma's tummy she just behaving like- Griselda Blanco.

I don't have that much courage that I tell this to your mother. So I am requesting you.

Please have some mercy on me .

I promise I will always save you from your mother's scolding, get your homework done by Angre and everything you want as toy. "

Vansh glared at her but sighed because again her mood swings started.
He said "Sorry sweetheart .Now let me start the example session."

Riddhima said "Okay, but do it fast."

Vansh turned towards Kabir but saw that he was not there.
He called "Kabir, Kabir, police, police! Where are you ?"

Kabir appered after a few moments before them and asked "Vansh why were you shouting police? I am here. Then what is the need to call someone else"

Vansh murmured "Jesus Christ, what is my fault that you got me stuck between these two idiots?"

Vansh asked "Where did you disappeared without informing me?"

Kabir said "I went for nature call."

Riddhima asked "What is this nature call?

Suddenly why did it called you not me?"

Before Kabir could answer
Vansh said "He went to pee sweetheart. "
Riddhima and Kabir both got embarrassed and kept their mouth shut.

Before vansh could say anything kabir said "she is more comfortable with me because I am living with her from last 2 years.

You only 8 months. You can see the difference."

Hearing this
Vansh got too much angered that he punched kabir's stomach.
The punch was so strong that Kabir landed on the ground.

Riddhima said "Only one slap landed you on the ground.
Where is your police training?"
"Don't tell me you bribe them to become a policeman."
Kabir got up and said"No , I got this job by my qualification."

Vansh hold his collar and started shaking him like a milkshake saying "I know you know her more time from me but that doesn't mean she is comfortable with you. I trust her more than myself."
Kabir using his leg kicked Vansh and both got separated.

Riddhima called Vansh.
Vansh said to her "Don't worry for me sweetheart. I am all okay ."
Riddhima got irritated and said "I am not worried about you. Just fight more strongly. I am not having fun. "

Vansh gave her a tight smile and thought that "I will took out all my frustration on Kabir by punishing him because Riddhima is torturing me and I can't say anything to her.

Also Kabir said "My strawberry was more comfortable with him." "What did he thought I will leave him like that. "

Thinking this Vansh started punching Kabir without letting him say anything.

Due to the heavy punching Kabir was injured badly and screamed loudly

"Leave me Vansh. I accept my defeat. "

Vansh got irritated and said "scream slowly or else my baby will get scared. You accept your defeat easily. I was thinking to punch you more."

Kabir said "even if I defeat you then also I will not marry this insane woman. She has become a complete mad due to your dot baby. I would rather be single all my life than marry her. you can keep her and all the best for future tortures."

Sorry for mistakes.

Did you guys found our papa VR cute?

Vansh is bribing his baby even before it's birth, is it right guys?

Do you guys want more scenes where Riddhima will irritate Vansh?

Kabir got beaten by Vansh but accepted defeat easily why?

Is Kabir's statement correct for Riddhima ?