3.The Early raising storm.

"What the fuck are you wearing" was the first question Steven asked her.She knew it was a bad idea. But her and belly looked good in the clothes they were wearing. They'd walked four miles to reach the bonfire. She didn't even wanna be here.

But belly had convinced her that it would be worth it. She was annoyed at the fact the first thing Steven asked was about their clothes. He had no right to ask them what they were wearing. "Oh shut up Steven" Bells told him. "Hey look who made it" the boy apparently belly had met in the gas station came near them.

She looked at belly. Her eyes searching for answers in her sister all she got was nothing. "Leave them alone you pedo they are both 15" she thought she was going to die of embarrassment. As her eyes searched everywhere but Steven. She found Conrad looking at them.

With a girl on his side as he drank his beer. She could see the girl was whispering something in his ears as her hands roamed his body like it was hers to explore. She clenched her teeth. She wanted to go up to conrad and ask him why he told her to come when they had arrived but didn't take her.

"Ayee look who came now we can all hang out" Jeremiah came out of nowhere. Her eyes looked at him. He was grinning like a cat had found his next meal. "I'm taking them both home" Steven told him. He was upset. He had the right to be upset,he was the big brother after all he had to protect them.

As Steven grabbed both of their arms and started to take them. Belly started yelling at him. "Ow it hurts Steven let go" as bells struggled to get out of his grip she fell in front of Conrad and his girl. She then noticed the girls hat. "Bells you okay?" Belly asked her. Her voice was dripping in annoyance and mad at Steven for her falling down. "Yea I'm fine" she quickly got up brushing herself.

She looked Conrad dead in the eyes and spoke. "I thought you hated Red Sox?" "Shut up bells." Conrad said to her,while the girl in his arm tightened her grip on his shirt. "Who are you?" She asked bells sarcasm dripping her tongue. "Someone better then you" bell's replied,belly laughed at her twin sister a big smile displayed on her face.

"We're leaving"Steven told both of them while helping his sister who was shooting glares at the Red Sox's girl. "Go hang out with Shyla" Jeremiah told Steven while helping bells get up. And giving Conrad the 'what the fuck' look.

As bells got up she brushed herself studying herself onto Jeremiah who only admired her. This was probably the first time he had seen her wear such a short dress he didn't know what to feel about it.

He didn't get to hold on her for long though she took off to the drink stand,And started grabbing a drink for herself she left everyone but as she had been leaving she saw belly leaving too and now she sat with a boy. On the sand.

"Hey you look lonely can I help you?" A voice came from her back. A tired sigh left her lips as she brought the shot to her lips and drank from it. "Ok and?" She told him. "No"she told him. Was her answer she was too mad to wonder why this boy was bothering her.

"I'm Raid I've never seen you here are you new?"he told her,as he joined her by her side. As she turned to look at her she finally saw him. Only then did she whisper "holy shit".

A/n

Um ya js keep it I don't want it🙄