4.Me and her.

Life was a game. A monopoly that was the constantly changing and moving and never staying.still. She wanted it still. Completely silenced. But when she looked at Conrad. Her stomach was giving of butterflies she never knew existed.

But she was a player. She always had feelings for Conrad. That were never going away. But she never stopped looking for other people and exploring. He wouldn't stop her they were never a thing. But what she didn't know was that he felt the same. But the feeling was little.

When he was around her he felt ants crawling on him.They we're ready to bite him. And he wanted to shake them off get rid of them. He was stupid he was aware. She was aware that he would never love her. But she read books the hopes the books gave her.

But when he watched her fall to the ground her eyes were on fire. He was screaming in his head to tell him he was dumb and yell at him. But she only looked at him with fire in her eyes and then they looked at the girl. Angie. She was nothing to him. Like she was.

When they were little,they would read books imagine the things only books had. Conrad and bells were always close,would always be. She was the light and he was darkness. They were never meant to be together yet fit in like puzzle pieces. She was mad at him. He was mad at the world.

But when she saw Reid. The look on her face. he was hot.Everything Conrad was yet different,black hair,blue eyes tall light skin. He looked like he belonged there. And while she was looking at him two other pair of eyes were looking at her. Filled with fire while the other looked at her filled with coldness.

"Bells you look so different" he whispered to her. She remembered him just like it was yesterday. His body moving on top of him. The scratches. The Moans. He was her dirty secret. That no one knew about he was also sixteen about to be seventeen.

"Kinda happens when you're growing up" she replied back taking another shot. "You were always mature but chill on the drinks aye" he told her. And later followed by "you're not that mature yet" as he removed the hair away from her face so he could see her eyes. He once believed that there was a future in her eyes and he was in it.

Conrad clenched his beer in his hand as he watched them. He knew him. Reid James. Bells had mentioned him a few times over the years he was her "friend" from home. But what the fuck was he doing here was the thing going in his mind. He didn't care a girl was chatting of his ear.

He clenched his teeth. And looked around from them to find Jeremiah. So they could go home. He removed the girl from his lap and then Angie talked only this time he listened and talked back "where are you going?" She questioned him, "home" was all his answer. And he went away from her. Away from all of them to his brother. His jermey his little brother.

Who was talking to girls. Laughing his blonde hair and curls moving with him. He looked like a doll. And at that moment. He was him as an adult not a little baby. He wondered where the time had went. "Jere let's go home you get belly and Steven I'll go get bells" he gave him orders.

Jeremiah didn't question him. He went looking for the colkins siblings. And he went to Raid and bells. As he walked over there he saw them laughing. Reid's hand moving to her waist. "Bells let's go home" he asked her,completely ignoring the other boy. "No"she answered coldly if he could be a dick why couldn't she?at that moment they weren't friends.They we're strangers.

"I really don't fucking care we're going home." He answered like she had coldly. "I'm going with Reid" she told him looking away from him. Reid felt akward really really akward.  "What will you tell you're mom" and he grabbed her out. From his grip. He didn't like others touching what was his.

But Raid didn't let go of bells. Fire was burning now in his eyes. "Let her go" coldness filled in his voice. "I'm right here!!" Bells told him. A scowl look on her face the one he had found really cute. "Aye she ain't yours" Reid told Conrad. Straighing his back. "Neither is she yours" they were both looking at each other,neither looking away. "She is mine that's the thing" Reid told her tightly griping on bells. "Oh is she?never heard of you before that's a surprising" lie. He heard about him. Fuck he thought.

"I'll tell mom I slept at his house now leave us Conrad" fuck you Conrad fisher, she thought while she told him. He let her go. Fuck you isabell Colinks.he thought as he let her go. That's where raid messed up. He kissed her. And she kissed her back. His hand moved to places where he didn't belong.

And Conrad walked back to Angie and told her he would see her tomorrow. She couldn't be more happy. Only if she knew she was the chess piece to his game. And he always wanted to win.

A/n

More is gonna come but idk when.