pandavas find out

Main timeline

After krishna said this sakhi not their sakhi

Pandavas like how is happen

Arjun asked his friend "madhav what are you talking she not our draupadi"

Other four Pandavas thinking what the hell is going on here ,'why there wife behaving like ,she is stranger to them and what their brother(krishna) talking about''

Subhadra asked"  bratha what are you saying it's not my jiji then how she is ?"

Krishna smile said " bhadra yes she is not our sakhi "

Yudhishthir has  calm face he is in deep thinking why their wife acting like that he asked his cousin " vasudev explain your words, why panchali talking like that"

Krishna said " oh big brother i well "

Then he close his eyes then rise his hands said " please all of you close eyes" everybody confusion but they do what keshav said then krishna said open your eyes then they see they are outer space

Nakul ask " vasudev where are we"

Krishna asked "this outer space of universe "

Sahadev said" vasudev but i thought universe is Everything right"

Krishna with small smile" no pandu putra there are so many universes which called multiverse "

Everybody shocked except draupadi they thought universe is everything then carrying other why vasudev telling all this to them

Krishna said " i know what are all you thinking but this related to this sakhi because this sakhi is from another universe "

Pandavas are shocked that this draupadi who thought their wife is came from other universe

Nakul said " then why  she acting like that she our also right in that universe " who forget what draupadi said about karn

Krishna turn his direction to draupadi give her smile , draupadi nodded  then with a smile " pandu putra nakul your wrong in my universe i am married to another man "

Arjun remember what draupadi said earlier when she said that she is karna wife ,then connected the dots ,tears are forming in his eyes may be have to reason first she married to his arch enemy and other he is not part of her life ,Arjun with shaking voice " Devi your are saying that angraj karn is your husband ?"

Then realized hit everybody except krishna and draupadi , everybody's eyes wide

Nakul asked with anger" what, you are married to that  man how are low born and supporter of evil "

Draupadi said " rajkumar hold your tongue ,i didn't know about your universe angraj but my universe Arya is greatest human i ever meet"

Arjun heart is  broken  when she used Arya word address to karna ,why this happening to him

Sahadev asked with some curiosity "vasdev but i have some doubt ,what about her previous boon that which she want a husband which have qualities like
Righteousness, strong,skill,handsome and
Intelligent, what happened to that boon?"

Krishna with a smile " brilliant question pandu putra ,yes sakhi have boon in her previous life"

Bheem said " then how can she married to that unworthy sutputra"

Draupadi glare it Bheem like a flames diggers

Krishna say"vayuputra i didn't agree with you , angraj have qualities which sakhi asked for "

Everybody shocked and everybody didn't agree with krishna but Arjun accepting slowly because he know power karna but he have some doubts

Pandavas slowly accept it

Krishna say " now i think all your doubts are clear right"

Then bheem asked " but keshav where is our Draupadi "

Krishna smile at Bheem for caring nature for draupadi and said " our sakhi in that alternative universe "

Arjun eyes are wide and thought ' what she is in that universe where she married to karna then she will be with him' that thought burning him

Arjun asked " madhav how can that , she may be danger in that universe ,we need to save her"

Krishna glare at his friend" oh where are when she face insults in dyut sabha ,oh i may forgot that your sitting there right ," Arjun eyes fall on ground then krishna continues " i think she didn't need to your protection"

Everybody silent

Krishna said " you all need to go to vanvas and ready for it and subhadra come with me to Dwaraka , and sakhi please its my humble request that please guide them "

Draupadi said " yes i will try my best"

Author note

Hi friends my exams are finished i well update daily

How was it

Vote and comment