She like my mother

Alternative Universe

Karna, fully drunk, said some things in front of Dussasana and his brother Duryodhan which may cause a major problem for him in the future.

Duryodhan looks at Dussasana who is smiling like some evil  plan running in his mind.

Duryodhan asked his brother " what running on your mind stop it, friend is drunk he didn't know what he was saying ok"

Dussasana said with a smile " brother please don't act like you didn't know that our angrani loves Arjun. It's a fact we all know that."

Duryodhan looking at his how sleeping said to dussasan " i know that bhabhishree once loves that bastard Arjun but that's life time ago, i one thing for sure she may love arjun emotional not physically i have faith on my bhabhi saree  okay dussasana."

Dussasana smiles and Duryodhan leaves from there to his chamber to sleep.

Duryodhan looking at his Mitra thought " karna you're making a big mistake in your life or doubting your wife, i think you'll get over it because once men start doubting their partner it's never end until their death. How can you doubt bhabhishree Mitra, she is exactly like his mother gandhari sweet and pure see only good in him, draupadi like another mother for him."

Duryodhan remembered that moment Draupadi became like this mother.

Flashback.

Karna and Duryodhana do battle with the enemy army killing hundreds of people with a one blow.

Karna killing so many people with divine weapons but  using his bare hands

Karna behead who stands in front of him blood flowing like river blood covers him like, karn skin is not visible it is covered by his enemies blood.

General of that army came front of  use divine Astra to kill duryodhana

General launched the arrow towards duryodhana, Karna saw it shouted his friend's name.

Duryodhan sees an arrow towards him, he stands like he is going to catch a flower. But that arrow made his palm and hot at his shoulder which made us  fall back and unconscious.

Karna summon a sword in his hand but general see it continues shoot arrows towards karna but karn deflected the arrow towards his enemies army, karna jump sword in his sword strike his towards bow and head of that general, karna slowly walking turnaround going to his friend where fall slowing general bow cutting in half like that general head all enemy army kneel down in surrender.

Karna walks towards his friend, carrying him towards his palace of Anga.

Duryodhan slowly becomes conscious. He opened his eyes and saw the doctor applied medicine on him.

Duryodhan gets up to see his karn eating something besides him; he may think it's an apple.

Karna looked at Duryodhan and said " Mitra , how many times I need to save you man ha."

Duryodhan says " ho last i am one who save from lust princess who wants to sleep with you."

There was an angry voice " what princess" both karna and duryodhana starting to sweat . Karna looked at  what the hell did you do, my friend. Now I need to save myself from fire now.

Draupadi enter in tent with angry face which fear in kuru princes

Draupadi look it duryodhana asked "  what are saying about some Princess which some do with this men who eating apple"

Karna look at beside him left and right thought " what she taking me'

lie " what princess bhabhi saree i didn't know what are you talking about. I think you misheard"

Draupadi made a fake sad face and asked his unknown brother in law " you're also lying to me  to your bhabhishree i think you're different from others. I thought you as a brother but your ever considered me sister your only that men friend you didn't care about " fake tears running from her face

Karna horrified he  thought" man this performance make Mitra weak from inside he going tell everything and definitely fall for this time but it's not work on me because I see this world classic performance so many time in this life"

Duryodhan fall in guilty and become so sad he make his bhabhishree cry

He said which going big problem karna " please i tell i tell everything bhabhishree, when me and friend go to kingdom of asura which king of asuras who had a daughter who is lust for Mitra she want to spend a night with Mitra. I told him to keep some space with that princess but karna also liked her very much but i threatened him that if he betrayed you he would face my wrath."

Karna eyes pop out looking at  he see something like unbelievable karna know what happened that day

Small flashback

Asur princess" I want to warn you about your bed tonight angrej."

Karna said with holding his front of princess i am very sorry princess i married women i never betrayed them"

Princess never get rejected , leave from there

Duryodhan who listens every thing from behind a pillar

Came to karna said that " Mitra you should try man, she looking beautiful just for one night you should try man "

End of flash back

Karna mind screaming lair

Draupadi look at karna with fire in this her eyes

She turn where food she bring for karna and duryodhana

She place plate front duryodhan

Karn asked " panchali where is my plate"

Draupadi without looking at karn reply " you should ask your asur princess "

Karna knows he is going to starve now.

Draupadi look at duryodhana ask him to eat

Duryodhan goes to eat but draupadi looks at his injury on his palm and asks her brother in law "  palm is injured how can you eat .

Draupadi take plate in her hand and going to feed  from her hands

Duryodhan backoff said " bhabhishree you didn't need feed me i can eat self"

Panchali with hurt face " duryodhan you really fell me like your bhabhishree or just saying if your me like your bhabhishree"

Then   enter in to chamber " ma i am hungry"

Draupadi mixes curry and rice feed to vrishaketu.

Draupadi turn her hand towards duryodhana who open his mouth, his bhabhi saree feed him with own hands

Duryodhan never fed any one at once during his childhood when his mother fed him. Tears released from his eyes looking at Draupadi remembering how his mother fed.

Draupadi look at  ask"  what happened"

Duryodhan said "nothing"

Karna looking at duryodhan with angry

Draupadi see it say to her husband " stop looking my son's like that you may bring bad luck to them"

Duryodhan look at karna with big smile karna bites empty mouth

End of flashback

Duryodhan see at his friend thought " if your awake i ask questions if your wrong i will kill your my hands my friend, very brutally no one can bad mouth my mother"

It's long time right sorry guys for waiting

How was it

Sorry i may lose writing touch

Sorry for mistakes