(1)

A/N : I will be using they/them for the reader, just as gender neutral pronouns. Please don't take any offense to this if you aren't they/them, you can make them she/her or he/him in your head. Y/P means Your Plush. The readers age is 7, btw. Thanks!

—————————————————————

(Y/N POV.)

I sit in the void, coloring. Mommy and daddy are still arguing. I don't wanna get in trouble. And it's nice and quiet in here... no screaming or yelling. No mean mommy or daddy. Just nice silence, and coloring.

But something feels weird today.. I feel.. different. I don't know how to describe it. I just feel different. Maybe I'm growing like mommy said. Maybe I ate enough of the broccoli.. Yeah! I probably grew! I'm gonna how show mommy and da-

Darkness.

I can't see.

I can't feel my body.

What's going on?

Mommy?

Daddy?

Anybody?

I wake up.. I'm in my own body again.. I'm in mommy's room. How did I get.. how did I get inside mommy's room?  Mommy? Daddy? Where are you guys?  I don't like this... I look down.. there's.. blood..? W-wait. 

Oh.. oh my god..

M-mommy..?

Mommy, wake up...

I'm sorry..

I didn't do it.. it wasn't me..

Was.. was it me?

Mommy..? 

Please wake up..

—————————

—end o' flashback—

I wake up from my dream, sweating, with tears in my eyes. It's just another stupid dream.. I keep having the same dream over and over again and I don't know why.. well, it's not really a dream. More of a bad memory. I should probably get up and find something to eat. How many days has it been since I had some food? 5? I don't know, I'm tired of counting. I slowly stand up, stretching my arms a bit. I walk out of the alleyway I slept in and start walking on the sidewalk. The store is only a few blocks away, but it feels like forever. I try and pass through the crowds of people, occasionally getting pushed around by some people.

Then I just realize I could have used my powers to make wings or something. Oh yeah, mr conscious dude, you didn't know I have powers did ya? Well I do. Wanna know why? You do? Too bad. You can find out in later chapters Losers.

Eventually, after what felt like hours, I reach the supermarket. Remember, your a cute, helpless seven year old. Act. Stupid. I stepped through the doors of the supermarket and walked through the isles a bit. I grabbed some water, a pizza lunchable, and a candy bar. I walked up to the checkout lane and set my items down, giving a slight smile and a wave to the cashier.

"Dear, do you have any money this time?" The cashier looked down at me.

"Well, no.." I said as I looked down a bit.

"I can't keep giving this to you, hon. I'll get fired." The cashier gave the things back to me.

"Go put it back, please." The cashier gave me a small smile.

I looked up at the cashier with a frown, before running out of the doors as fast as I could, as the cashier yelled at me to come back. I run out onto the street before somebody grabs me by the back of my shirt and stops me in my tracks.

"Yknow, it's not very polite to steal kid."

I quickly turned my head to see a man with brown, spikey hair, a blue hoodie, and completely black eyes. 

"LET GO OF ME, I NEED TO EAT!" I screamed at him, and tried to run away.

"Then buy the food. You can't go around and steal." The man dragged me back through the doors of the supermarket, and threw me on the ground. Not like hard, just a little push. Dang I should have run faster earlier-

"Thank you, sir." The cashier smiled at the man and looked at me as she stuck her hand out, waiting for me to give the food back.

I made an annoyed face before handing the food back the the cashier, standing up, and walking out of the supermarket.

——Time Skip——

"Dumb black eyed dude.. now I get no friggen food again." I mumbled to myself, sitting in the alley. My stomach growled. I took off my backpack and opened it up, rummaging around for any spare food I might have left in there. Old wrappers, random trash, and.. oh. It's Y/P. Forgot about him. He's my stuffed red panda... mom... got me.. I'm not thinking about this again. Back in the bag you go. I shove the panda back in the bag and zip it back up. 

Anyway, I have to find food. I haven't eaten in a while and if I don't eat.. it's gonna come out. The monster thing. If I don't eat in time, it gets too hungry and comes out. And I really don't wanna have to deal with that right now. I stand up begin to walk out of the alley and onto the sidewalk. It's dark, nobody is out, and it seems pretty late. At least I won't get pushed or yelled at. I hate yelling.. I'm scared of it. I hate loud stuff.. As I begin to snap out of my trance, I bump into somebody.

"Hey! I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention, are you okay?"

I look up at a man, sticking his hand out, offering to help me up. I smack his hand out of the way and slowly stand up.

"Well, okay. Im Edd, what's your name?" He knelt down and smiled at me.

"None of your business." I push him backwards and watch as he falls into the sidewalk.

"Well ya don't have to be so rude, kid." He stands back up and brushes his hoodie off.

I stare at him, not moving or breathing at all.

"Uh- kid..?"

I feel myself jump onto him as my vision slowly fades, and I lose control..

A/N : I'm not sorry! :D