(2)

A/N : Sorry this chapter took long, I had no ideas.

I open my eyes to see a black, empty void. What..? Wait no.. no I can't be back here again! Let me out! I can't keep hurting people! LET ME OUT! PLEASE! I hear the echos of voices from behind me. No. Not the same stupid memory again! The sound of gunshots echoed across the void, making my ears ring as I sit on the ground and curl into a ball, covering my ears.

I suddenly zap back into reality to see the man who I saw earlier, the one named edd. He sat next to the side of a dumpster, looking afraid for his life. He was covered in blood, scratches, and bruises. I stood infront of him with my hands still as claws. He looked like he had just seen a ghost. He attempted to speak I think, but he didn't get any words out. 

"I-I'm so s-sorry-.. I.." I slowly backed away from him and bumped into somebody else, who already was armed with a gun.

It feels like the memories. Just like them.. is this real or fake.. I don't know anymore. The sound of a gunshot goes off as my ears start to ring.. I scream. That's all I can think to do. I collapse onto the ground, with tears in my eyes, and scream. I started feeling sleepy, and I blacked out..

——Time Skip ——

My eyes slowly open up, as I lay.. somewhere? I don't know WHERE but it's somewhere. My chest is sore. I look down and see clothes that are 100% not mine. Mine are cool. Mine has a duck in the corner. I have a green hoodie on instead. I lift it up a bit to see some bandages. Did somebody help me? Oh my god this person has no idea what they are getting into.

 I look around a bit, as I rub my eyes. I'm on a couch I think. In a house. What the hell am I thinking of course I'm in a damn house. I hear something that sounds like.. popping? Sizzling or something. I look behind the couch and see somebody in a kitchen, cooking something. I hop down from the couch and walk into the other room.

I walk into the room to see that dude from earlier. Yknow the dude I attacked. Man it's really pathetic. Getting beaten by a 7 year old. Anyway, he's making something on the stove.. is that bacon? OMFG HES MAKING BACON YES- I jump up onto the counter and grab the pan, and hide under the table.

"Hey! What the heck kid?"

I completely ignore him as I eat my extremely hot bacon under the table. I don't care if it's hot, I'm not gonna wait around for it to cool like a baby. Besides, it has more flavor this way. Before I can give the pan back, he snatches the pan back only to realize I already ate all the bacon. He crouched down and gives me a look. A look that is like a cross between confusion and annoyance.

"Kid, you can't just attack me, sleep at my house, and steal my food."

"I didn't ask to be here. And I was hungry. I didn't get the chance to eat you."

At this point he just looks annoyed, he stands up and starts making more bacon. I continue to sit under the table. I don't really know why, but it's nice under the table. It feels safe under here. I feel something touch my back as i jump a bit, only to turn around and see a cat. My eyes light up with joy as I pick up the cat and starts petting it. It purrs and nuzzles it's head against my hand. I set the cat on my lap and start petting it again. Oh my gosh it's so adorable. While I'm still petting the cat, the man crouches down to see under the table and hands me a glass of water.

"That's Ringo, our cat. I guess she likes you."

Yeah no shit Sherlock.

"I guess so."

I'm not gonna curse at a dude who's cat is on my lap. It might attack me if I talk crap on its owner.

"Well, you never told me your name. I'm Edd. But I think I told you yesterday. What about you?"

Oh right. He did tell me.

"Do I get more bacon if I tell you."

"Sure, I'll make you more bacon if that's what you want."

"I'm Y/N."

Edd stand up and walks back to the stove, cooking the bacon. I continue to pet Ringo, as Ringo continues to purr in my lap. 

"So, where are your parents?"

I stop petting Ringo and completely freeze for a solid second. A flash of memories comes back as I shake my head, like that would help. My parents.. my form.. everything came flooding back. It was as bad as the first time.

"None of your business. I barely know you."

"We know more about you than you think."

What the hell did he just say- is this dude a stalker-??

"We know your wanted or something, there's pictures of you online, people say your made up or something. Your a pretty popular legend around here. People going missing, bloody crime scenes, most of that was tied into you."

"Sweet, 7 and famous. That's an accomplishment."

"Your wanted, kid. That's not an accomplishment."

"For me it is. People would pay money for me to get captured, that's how good I am at hiding."

"It doesn't count if you have a human form you can just switch into." 

"So. Are you gonna try and turn me in or something, because I'm warning you, I'll rip all your faces off." 

"No. We aren't gonna turn a 7 year old in to be killed. I know you didn't mean to hurt me the other day."

I hear more footsteps approach, as a man in a purple hoodie walked into the kitchen. Edd and the other person start talking, as I just stop listening to the conversation and continue to pet the cat. The cat was now asleep, as i said a short and quiet 'aww' before snapping back into reality and realizing all of the new people in the kitchen. 

All of them talking and having a conversation, and at this point I just don't care that much.it's not my conversation or my business. Wanna know what is my business? This adorable little feline who is sleeping on my lap. 

Before I can start petting Ringo again, edd hands me a plate of bacon, and some of the new people look underneath the table. 

Well shit. 

I don't want any more social interactions now.