Part 1

This story will have 5-6 parts. I will continue based on the response. Do share your views.

Priya sat starring into nothingness feeling numb while the tears kept on pouring unchecked. She can't believe she lost her family in a fraction of second. She became an orphan just like that. Her friend twinkle shook her as they were going to take the bodies to do the last rites which made her come out of her stupor. Priya cried loudly and hugged all the three bodies of her mother Meera, her brother akki and her sister-in-law cum sister shivina one by one.

Akki-shivi went to attend a marriage function of shivi's friend and while returning they picked up their mother who went to do Pooja in a temple as it was an auspicious day. All three met with in a accident while returning home and died on spot. Twinkle and another one lady held Priya tightly as she wasn't allowing anyone to take the bodies. Priya was crying vigoursly but stopped listening to a soft and terrified bua. Priya turned only to find a terrified yuvaan standing there with his elephant soft toy in his hands with tear filled eyes. Priya ran to him and hugged him tightly getting her  sanity back. Yuvaan, 3 year old baby boy of akki-shivi. Priya wiped her tears not wanting to terrify the already terrified little boy. She softly touched his forehead only to find him hot. Priya stayed back without going to temple with her mother only to look after yuva who was suffering from fever.
Yuva: mamma Kahan hai?
Priya started crying again listening to his innocent query. What will she answer to the little boy? God was cruel to them.
Yuva: bua kya hua?
Nandini who was standing there witnessing everything wiped her tears and moved towards her grandkid. Nandini kissed yuva's forehead and sighed feeling him hot.
Nandini: Priya get a grip on yourself. We have take yuva to hospital. He is burning with fever.
Priya looked at nandini who was trying her best to control her tears. Nandini softly hugged Priya eventhough she was broken as much as Priya. Shivi was their favourite child. She was pampered rotten by her whole family and mostly by her elder brother's Ram and shubu. She was the jaan of their family and that's the reason they allowed her to marry akki eventhough he was from a middle class. He wasn't equal to them in anyway but their shivi was head over heels in love with him, so they had no other way but marry her to him. They were little apprehensive about sood's family not wanting shivu to face any problem but They were happy when shivi adjusted herself to the middle class life and never complained anything to them. They were surprised Seeing the positive change in shivi and her happiness. Their worry was put to rest seeing sood's geniune love for their shivi without any ulterior motive. Both their families were so happy after the birth of yuvaan. Now suddenly she lost her daughter and her grandchild lost his mother even before knowing the importance of mom in his life.

Nandhini looked at her both her son who were crying in their father's arms. She don't know how their family is going to recover from this mishap.
Priya: aunty I will take yuva to hospital.
Nandini looked at Priya, her went out to the young girl. She had lost both her mother and brother, they were her only family. Nandini softly caressed her head not knowing what to do.
Nandini: I will come with you beta.
Priya: ji aunty.
Nandini and Priya went to hospital with the crying yuva. The doctor advised them to admit in hospital as his temperature was very high. The next 4 days Priya spent her days in hospital beside yuva nursing him back to health with the help of Nandini who stayed with priya. Yuva's health kept her preoccupied but still it was a tough job for her to lie about his parents and dadi to him.

After getting discharged from the hospital, nandini and Priya took yuva to the sood house. Priya was again reminded of her family. She controlled herself not wanting to break down infront of nandhini and yuva. Priya made yuva sleep in his room and went to make coffee for herself and nandhini. Nandini thanked Priya getting the cup of coffee from her.
Nandini: what have you thought to do further?
Priya: Frankly I don't know what to do anymore aunty? How can they leave us just like that and go aunty?
Priya broke down completely when nandini embraced her. Nandini and Priya cried hugging onto eachother as they know forgetting this was literally a not possible one.
Priya: I'm sorry aunty.
Priya composed herself and asked sorry for making nandini to cry as well.
Nandini: it's okey beta. Relax.
Priya gave a glass of water to nandini who drank it immediately to compose herself.
Nandini: Priya we would like to take care of yuva further.
Priya looked at nandini in shock as now literally yuva is her only family she has. Nandini noticing the terror in Priya's eyes, explained her stance.
Nandini: you have a life of your own priya. You need to think about getting married and no one will accept you along with yuva. We will take care of yuva, you can come and see him whenever you want.
Priya: aunty please don't do this. I'm not going to marry anyone. I will take care of yuva as mine. Please don't separate him from me. He is the only family I have. I can't even think of living without him aunty. Please aunty.
Priya started crying more listening to nandini's words while nandini felt bad.
Nandini: Priya you can't waste your life like that. You know how much Meera ji, akki and shivi wanted to see you getting married. You need to fulfill their wish right?
Priya: they know I don't like marriage. They accepted that aunty. Please aunty I promise, I will take care of yuva with my life.
Nandini: Priya, I know you will take care of yuva very well. Still.
Priya: please aunty.
Nandini: leave this and now you just take rest Priya. I will come tomorrow and we will talk about it later.
With that nandini walked out not saying anything to Priya making her more restless. Priya went and cried hugging yuva. Finally slept hugging yuva due to the exhaustion.