Part 3

Here goes the next part...

Few more days passed normally, everyone in Kapoor's were little happy seeing the positive change in Ram's attitude. It was a random day, Ram had hectic schedule packed with all day  meetings. Around afternoon, Ram was drained, all thanks to vedika and Shashi. The meeting with them for the project they collaborated got stretched making Ram irritated. More than that, they way vedika and Shashi  acting all lovey-dovey made Ram to cringe. He mentally groaned seeing that in frustration while vedika was thought Ram was riled up seeing her closeness. Ram whispered to staff to complete the presentation quickly, all he wanted was to escape from that room asap.

Meanwhile Priya made lunch for everyone as she had taken off for the day wanting to spend some time with her duggu. Both mother and son made themselves busy with making lunch. Nandini who came to kitchen laughed seeing her grandchild acting like a little master chef. She can't help herself but peck his chubby cheek making the toddler to giggle. Priya smiled seeing that.
Nandini: Priya why don't you  take lunch for Ram and shubu.
Priya: mom how can I?
Nandini: what? You are going. Take yuva with you. You both have never been to office.
Priya: what if Mr. Kapoor felt like we are disturbing?
Nandini: oh he won't, if he did just tell him you both came to see shubu instead.
Nandini winked at Priya making Priya to giggle.
Priya: mom you are so
Nandini: smart. I know
Priya: no childish
Nandini: Priyaaaa
Priya giggled seeing nandini's shocked face. Priya hugged nandini making her to smile and hug back.
Priya: oh mom you are so cute, I love you so much
Nandini: I love you too beta. Give some of your love to my son as well.
Priya: mom kuch bhi.
Priya slightly blushed and concentrated on the cooking while nandini secretly smiled seeing the blush in her face.
Nandini: yuva, do you want to see you papa?
Yuva: papa yayyyyy
Nandini: come on, dadi will get you ready.
Yuva jumped into Nandini's arms forgetting about the cooking he wanted to do. Nandini went with yuva after asking Priya to get ready as well. Priya smiled and quickly completed her cooking. She was excited as well as nervous to go. She was excited to surprise Ram but was nervous as she is going to his workplace for the first time without informing. Nandini asked her not to inform but to surprise Ram.

After an hour, Priya and yuva entered the office hand in hand. Priya was stunned seeing the way, the office was buzzing with various activities. Yuva tugging her kurta brought her out of her thoughts. Priya entered inside the office according to guidance of the receptionist. Priya stood there not knowing what to do as Ram's assistant refused to listen to her after priya told her that she didn't have an appointment with Ram. Priya tried calling Ram but it was switched off.
Priya: can you atleast inform him that we are waiting to meet him.
Assistant: sir never meets anyone without an appointment mam. Please don't waste all our time.
Priya decided wait aside as by now few people's have started to stare at them.
Yuva: mumma I want icecream
Priya: abhi
Yuva: abhi abhi
Priya: duggu we will get after meeting
Yuva: papa
Priya: correct.
Priya was confused seeing yuva sprinting away.
Priya: duggu don't run
Priya took long strides to catch yuva who went and dashed straightly into Ram followed by priya. By now, the whole office was looking at them with batted breath waiting for Ram to blast the mother-son duo.

While Ram was standing there in irritation listening to shashi's crap who was not allowing him to leave. He was startled when someone came and dashed him. Ram turned in full irritation ready to blast the person. Ram was surprised on noticing priya. Ram steadied Priya who inturn caught their son. Ram's assistant who came following mother-son duo apologized Ram before he can fire her.
Assistant: sorry sir, I was telling her to go away but both rushed inside without listening to me. I'm extremely sorry sir. Mam please come with me.
Ram: kya come again.
Assistant: sir
Ram: you weren't allowing them?
Assistant: sir she didn't have appointment.
Priya: Mr. Kapoor
Ram: they kept you waiting?
Priya: I just came few minutes back.
Ram turned to his assistant who was now starting to tremble knowing she is in big trouble.
Ram: do you even have any idea about to whom you were talking?
Assistant: sir
Ram: now you will ask my wife and my child to get my appointment to meet me?
Whole office gasped and looked at wide opened mouth listening to wife and child. Priya was shocked seeing him with so much anger. She can see how everyone is staring at them in fear.
Priya slowly tugged his hand sleeves making Ram to look at her.
Priya: she treated me with respect. I didn't tell her that I'm your wife. She was doing her job. Don't make it a issue.
Ram: par Priya, atleast she should have informed me before deciding on her own.
Priya: Mr. Kapoor, see yuva.
Ram cursed himself for shouting infront yuva who was now hiding behind Priya in fear. Ram knelt before priya while Priya tried to bring yuva infront of Ram
Ram: duggu, aap yahan.
Priya: see papa didn't even get to notice duggu as you are hiding.
Yuva slightly peeked at Ram who was trying to hold yuva's hand.
Ram: kya hua bacha.
Yuva: papa angry.
Priya: papa isn't angry duggu, he is talking loudly so that everyone can hear his voice?
Yuva: everyone?
Priya: see everyone is listening to papa.
Yuva turned to see and sure enough whole office were standing there looking at them.
Yuva: ohh acha
Ram: haan
Priya: haaaan?
Ram smiled sheepishly listening to her while Priya slapped his arms slightly for creating such a fuss.
Ram: did papa ever get angry on  you or mumma duggu?
Yuva: no, only mumma gets angry on you.
Ram: haina? Poor papa
Priya: Mr. KAPOOR
Ram: see even now mumma is scolding me?
Yuva: mumma Don't scold papa.
Priya: acha ji. Aise?
Ram picked yuva in his arms who was giggling as Priya tickled yuva slightly.
Ram smiled and pecked his cheek.
Ram: why were you two running here?
Priya: he started to run off suddenly on noticing you.
Ram: he did the same on that day on seeing you in hotel.
Priya smiled listening to that.
Ram: what are you guys doing here?
Yuva: surprise papa.
Ram: you both came to surprise papa?
Yuva: haan papa.
Ram: well I'm really surprised. This is the best surprise.
Priya smiled listening to him while Ram pecked yuva's forehead. That's when ram noticed everyone looking at them like alien. Ram spoke with a smiling face not wanting to terrify his son but his words were enough for his staffs to sprint away.
Ram: Are you guys done with starring?
Everyone looked at him in shock while Ram spoke gritting his teeth and smiled whenever yuva looked at him.
Ram: I don't think I'm paying you guys to stare at me. Get back to your work before I fire you all.
All sprinted away, the next second to their place while Priya looked at Ram in horror.
Ram: and don't ever try this again.
Assistant: sorry sir, sorry mam.
Priya: Mr. Kapoor you are too much.
Shashi: Ram?
That's when Ram remembered shashi and vedika still standing there.
Ram: hey sorry for that.
Vedika: you are married?
Ram: yeah, this is my wife Priya Kapoor. And Priya this is shashi babbar and his better half vedika babbar. Our business associates.
Priya greeted them while shashi and vedika looked at her in shock.
Shashi: sorry
Priya: Mrs. Kapoor would suffice.
Priya told that seeing shashi trying to remember her name. Shashi didn't listen to her name properly in shock. Ram smiled listening to priya.
Shashi: my friend here never told me about his marriage. So It was kind of shock.
Ram: sorry our marriage happened with only our family members.
Vedika: yeh bacha
Priya: our son Yuvaan Kapoor.
Ram smiled widely listening to priya, Ram looked at yuva who was now playing with his pocket square.
Vedika: Ram, you guys have a son too? When the hell did you guys get married?
Ram: excuse me?
Shashi: I mean for how many years you have been married.
Ram and Priya looked at each other thinking of ways to avoid answering.
Priya: our duggu is soon going to four years old.
Ram: four years? Years do fly like a second.
Priya: it is.
Ram genuinely forgot their previous question on listening to Yuva's age.
Ram: you know what Priya? We should start planning for his birthday party. We just have one month.
Priya: one month is more than sufficient Mr. Kapoor.
Ram: phir bhi. We should plan ahead.
Vedika looked at Ram in shock seeing the way he is acting. She didn't even got a glimpse of this smiling face even for once when they were in the relationship.
Vedika: how about you guys join for lunch? We will get to know more about you guys?
Shashi: that's a good idea. Let's go to favourite restaurant Ram.
Ram: may be some other time shashi.
Vedika: come on Ram, we are friends as well. Don't be formal with us.
Shashi: she is right.
Ram looked at Priya questioningly while she said okey with small smile. Not having any other option, Ram was about say okey when shubu shouted from a distance.