part 2

Hi, hope you are all fine. Here goes the next part. Do take a moment to share your views. And about wygowm it may take while as I'm unable to write anything related to that story (it seems writers block).  I will  continue or finish the story on seeing your response.

Soon everything fell into place in Kapoor's life. Yuva became the jaan of their life after shivi. Everyone started trying to move on in their life accepting the reality not having anyother option. Yuva did surely filled their life with his innocence. Ram and Priya became friends and best parents for yuva. They did everything he asked and treated him like prince. He became their world. Ram's parents were happy finally getting the glimpse of their old Ram.

It was random day, Ram was in a meeting for the new project they have recently got. Vedika was one of the partner in the project as she represents her father's company along with shashi. Both hold 20% each while Kapoor's hold 60% and has all deciding authorities. Vedika noticed the change in Ram. The last time she saw him in UK, he looked pathetic and didn't even speak to her but now there is a stark difference in his attitude. Ram was busy in the meeting when he got a call from Priya. Ram attended the call in jiffy thinking some emergency as Priya never called him unnecessarily.
Ram: hello.
Priya: Mr. Kapoor you like yellow right?
Yuva: no, papa you like red right?
Priya: duggu mumma knows papa better. So you are wrong.
Yuva: no I know papa the most. You are wrong mumma.
Priya and yuva: Mr. Kapoor, papa.
Ram smiled widely listening to their banter.
Ram: you two called me for this?
Yuva: yes papa.
Ram smiled listening to his cute voice.
Ram: okey what is this all about?
Priya: we are in mall, selecting a shirt for you.
Ram: you two have seriously...
That's when ram noticed everyone looking at him in shock. They have never seen Ram attending a call in between the meeting and the way he was grinning was really a shocking one to all of them.
Ram: get anything.
Priya and yuva: Mr. Kapoor, papa.
Ram: acha baba. Blue.
Yuva: we both are wrong mumma.
Priya: haan duggu.
Ram chuckled softly listening to their sad voice.
Ram: acha get what you guys like.
Priya: then yellow
Yuva: no red.
Ram: get both.
Priya: that's a good idea. Bhaiya pack these both.
Yuva: mumma yeh bhi.
Priya: haan bhaiya woh blue wala bhi.
Ram: hello
Priya: Mr. Kapoor we will talk to you later. We have so many purchase to make. See you. duggu
Yuva: bye papa. Love you
Ram smiled listening to that and then remembering the audience he had.
Ram turned towards his staff and asked him to continue the presentation like nothing happened few minutes back. Everyone straightened themselves and concentrating on the meeting when the ever strict Ram Kapoor mode was on. Shubu smiled seeing the way his Bhai was behaving. He thanked God for making their life a little better while vedika was shocked seeing the way Ram was behaving. He never responded to her during all the four years that they have been together even once when he was in office.

After ending the meeting, Ram was talking to shashi and vedika not having any other option. Vedika was showing how happy she was in her marriage with shashi. Ram politely excused himself saying he have an important work. Vedika was satisfied after the way Ram went in frustration. Meanwhile, Ram went to his cabin slightly in irritation as his plan to pick his wife and son from the mall got spoiled as the meeting got stretched.

Slowly Ram and Priya got comfortable around each other, all thanks to yuva. They started sharing about their day and now they share all their secrets. In some corner, they have accepted each other as their best friend. Their relation is based on purely with trust and respect. So their bond is different and unique. It's been 4 months after Ram returned from UK. Their life was super private. So no one in Ram's circle know anything about his personal life.
He never met vedika after that day at his office.