chapter fifteen

"how did you meet aether?" mika look at me as i look back at her "aether?" i said as mika nodded

-------------------------------------

Y/n was sitting on top of a rock by a fire. They rubbed their hands together and put them by the fire "why didn't I bring a coat or just borrow albedo coat" they said as they took a deep breath and ignored the icy cold y/n went over to Cyrus.

"Hey, I'm gonna go look around a bit if that's fine."

"Sure, go ahead and make sure you come back."

"Right," y/n said as they walked on the lightly covered snow trail, y/n was a bit farther in the snowy mountains and got a little lost until they remembered that little caves.

Albedo, aether, paimon, amber, Eula, and Bennett were sitting by the fire talking and eating food that albedo made everyone hear someone or something running towards them, so they prepared to fight. the person that they heard peep their head inside the cave "oh wow, I didn't think I see a lot of people here," I said as I was holding a snow fox.

"Hello y/n, come to join us by the fire."

"You sure? I don't want to be rude or anything."

"Don't worry, you're not interrupting," Bennett said, rubbing the back of his head "you can take my seat," he said as I shook my head "no need, I can just sit on the ground" I went up to the fire and sat down on the snowy ground.

"Y/n, may I ask why you came to look for us." albedo ask looking at them

"To be honest, I wasn't. I ended up getting lost,  I just thought to come here and see if you was so i won't be alone in the snow. I just didn't know everyone else was here."

After a bit of talking to everyone by the fire, Eula excused herself and said that she will be taken a  frozen lake bath, and amber decided to go with her i wanted to join but knowing me i would be freezing  "don't get frostbite," I yelled out as they walked away "we won't" amber said turning back around to walk beside Eula. I looked over at Bennett and saw that he was in a deep asleep if it wasn't so cold i would be sleeping like that by now i thought to myself. I looked back at the little snowy fox that was next to me. I started to pet it as it look like it was also falling asleep

"how did you manage to catch a snowy fox," the blond male asked "oh? it just stopped me when i was walking, so I ended up giving it some food I had leftover and it started to follow me" y/n smile a bit as paimon rub the animal "oh right I'm y/n, and you must be aether the honorary knight."

"It's nice to meet you, y/n." he said as he smiled at me

"I'm glad that we finally met, now that i finally met you, you have to tell me when your gonna take the last commission from katheryne,i always go up to her and sometimes she has no commission for me to take so take me with you next time please." i said as aether agree to take them next time he goes out for a adventure

"Paimon didn't know you were part of the adventure guild."

"And part of the knights y/n is probably more special than the others knights," albedo said as he gave a plate of food for y/n

"Oh, I don't think I'm that special," they said as they rubbed the back of their neck. After a bit, y/n began to eat the food that albedo made. Usually y/n would get up really early to cook for Klee and albedo, so this is the first time trying his cooking, yummy they thought to themselves as They gave some to the snowy fox animal.

Albedo, paimon, and aether went outside to paint for a bit. I placed the plate on the table. and walked to where they were. I giggled a bit as I saw aether's drawing of paimon "hey, don't laugh," paimon said as she was mad.