chapter eighteen

"soo y/n y/l, I was informed that you stole some stuff and hurt some people you claim to be friends with."

"I already told you I would never do those things, Leon."

"Haha, I know you're innocent, but I can't let you go my job as a knight of detective and Investigation team. I need to know every detail."

"Are you still trying to follow that detective in Inazuma? What his name-"

"Detective Shkanoin Heizou he the best I even met him once, and he taught me a few things. He promised next time I come and visit Inazuma so we can-"

"pfft, look like someone is in love." y/n said as they giggled a bit

"I'm not-," Leon blushes as he fake coughs. He slammed his hand onto the table and stared at me "anyways, enough, tell me the whole story so I can write it down and tell the others. I already know that you didn't do it, but as my job, as a knight of detective, I need to know so I can tell the captain. He probably either suspicious of you or know that you're innocent," he said as y/n nodded.

"right, well"

--------------------------------------------------

the other day before, Lisa and rosaria were attacked

Klee walked inside my room. As I was still asleep, the young girl climbed onto the bed and tried to wake me up "y/n, wake up! " Klee said while shaking her. I started to wake up. "Klee, what are you doing," y/n said as I got up and rubbed my eyes.

"Y/n, let go fish blasting today," the girl smiles at them "first of all, Klee, did you even eat breakfast," y/n said as Klee nodded "yes, I did eat breakfast. Can we go fish blasting, please" the little girl beg and pleased as I nodded yes Klee jump in excitement as she left the room I close the door and change into my outfit.

As always, I put my vision around my waist. As I was done, I went downstairs "ready to go, Klee," I said as she nodded and ran out the door "heyyy, Klee wait for me!" Y/n said, rushing out the door ended up locking it. I run towards the city gate as I bump into someone.

"ow, please be careful of where your going," I said, looking up to see a blond male. "A-Aether your back" shoot, is he upset with me because I left him in Inazuma? I felt terrible for doing it.

"Hey, y/n, no time, no see," he said as he smiled at them. I was going to say something until I remembered fish blasting, "hey, if you don't mind, do you want to join us? We were going to do fish blasting."

"Fish blasting! Isn't Jean going to get upset" paimon said, looking a bit confused, "if she doesn't find out" I laughed as I ran to where Klee was

After a bit, we finally made it to a river full of fish "yay, look, I caught six fish," the little red girl said. I felt a little bad for the fish that was getting killed. Seeing them not swimming away to avoid the bombs was heartbroken to me.

"aether, come join us," I said, looking at him as he stood on the grass. He shook his head until I splashed water at him, wetting his hair and clothes. Seeing him soaking wet, I couldn't help but laugh to the point that I couldn't breathe.

Aether got up from where he was sitting and came by Klee. He seemed whispering something to Klee, which made her excitement extra happier. I got a bit scared since she ran to do her bag and grabbed more bombs. I heard Klee made more bombs which made me even more nervous because I didn't know if they were going to kill me or not. Aether grabbed one of the bombs out of the little girl's hand and threw it at me.

I let out a scream but ended up wetting me, making my (h/l) hair cover my face. I ran my hands threw my hair to be able to see better "let me guess, Mona made these for you," I said as she nodded. Klee and aether grabbed more of them and tried to throw them at me as I swam away. As I swam to the land, some water bombs popped in Klee and aether's faces as I laughed a bit.