chapter twenty

Mika stepped out of the boat onto the snow. The icy wind brushed against her face "lady Mika your hair seems to be" before he could finish what he was saying, Mika, cut him off, "I just want to pay my respect to her and be out of here. I don't want to stay here that long," she said as she walked up the stairs. It was quiet.

All I heard was my high heels boots clicky up the stairs. As she went up to the door and opened it, everyone's attention was on her. I bow down to the other members "sorry for intruding," I said as I sat next to childe,

I heard a light tune as that girl name columbina was slouched and coddling the casket. I hum to it as jenny sat next to me. I was surprised to see her. I snap back into reality as the others bicker. I looked over to my side as I saw jenny laugh at them to herself.

After saying goodbye to signora, we all sat down at the table while me and jenny stood beside childe. It felt weird because it felt as if we didn't belong or feel we didn't need to hear this information, but thanks to our rank and childe, we had a right to be here after the meeting. I stepped outside angrily as my shoes clicked on the steps.

"those stupid fatui harbingers made me sit there longer than I was expecting, ugh," I said as I walked on the snowy docks where the ship was. The mirror Maiden heard us coming. She jumped off the boat and greeted us. "Kasai, rina," I said their names as they both looked at me, "I wish I weren't part of the fatui harbingers. I realized that being in mondstadt distracted me from finishing my mission. I realized something that my past self would ignore."

" I feel guilty to have to kill them," Mika sighed as she looked at the icy sky. "what am I saying? Get jenny now. I need her help," she left out a scoffed "ignore what I said, or I'll let Jenny take care of you two." Mika said as she looked around the ship, "Where the heck is the rest of my fatui agent?!."

---------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome, yae Miko," I said as she chuckled a bit. "I don't remember giving you an invited," she said, circling the glass with her finger. "I'm only here because my friend that very famous around these parts known as aether, so of course, he wouldn't want dear to ask me." I said as her smirk gave me chills a bit "hmmm, oh, do you somewhat like someone here? They are a great option in here," she asked as my eyes lit up in shock. I turned to look at her. "What? No, every knight should know that never get their feelings in the way of work."

"Oh really," she said as she drank the wine I grabbed, "now tell me why you're here. But, of course, knowing you, you wouldn't be here just for a sweet dinner party."

"Why should I tell you you might be plotting against me," y/n said, trying to grab the drink back.

Still, when they did, she pulled it back and chuckled a bit "now why would I plot against you? I may have something interesting to tell you if you don't believe me, then here," she said as she passed me a picture I turned it around and saw writing on it but it had a location.

"Now, excuse me. I need to talk to ei," yae Miko said, "wait, Miko, where did you get this."

" someone at the shrine maiden found it."

"Wait, so everyone knows about what happened to my family."

"It was history, and it shocks everyone on top of that," she said as I clenched onto my chest. "Miko tells me who framed me," I said as I Took a deep breath "that's for you to find out," she said as she walkway. After that, I calmed down a bit. As I turned around, I saw none other than Kokomi and gorou. They both look like cute couples as they walk inside together. Kokomi saw me in the corner as they both walked toward me.

"I didn't think both of you would even come to this event," I said and hugged together "it was for Watatsumi Island, so I thought this dinner party would put our differences aside," Kokomi said as she smiled at me. "agreed, if you don't mind, I want to ask about my family. My aunt said that you might know something about my mother and father before they both died"

"Hmmm, well, about your father, no one knows either he is dead or alive. Some people believe that he is alive and living his best life while others believe that he dies from being part of the fatui."

"fatui? Does that mean the fatui have some part of this"

"When he died, we found a vision, but none of us remember him having a vision. It was hydro vision overnight. He was powerful. It was scary. He would ask to be part of swordfish ranks but get rejected every time until your mother got the rank that anger turns into jealousy and killed her"

"So he was a spy for the fatui, but I thought he was a spy for the Raiden shogun."

"He was it happened to be that he was also part of the fatui. So not only he betrayed the Raiden shogun, but he also betrayed us."

"But what about my mom."

"To be honest, we couldn't find anything about her past life. It's like she was covering up."

"Well, what if my mom was still alive."

"That's impossible. Me and the other on that battlefield saw her die by your father" gorou got cut off Kokomi. "Unless no, we will look into this matter more than before. We will also try to get Kujou Sara involved," she said as I nodded I walk away from Kokomi and gorou. I walk through the two glass doors and walk into a beautiful garden "wow," I felt a hand on my shoulder and started to scream as the person put their chin shoulder my cheeks turn a hue pink "aether don't do you almost killed me" I said as he laughed "sorry I didn't mean to" he said as he took his chin

"Where, paimon?" I asked as I turned to face him "she with Kaede last I heard that they were going to eat Sakura Tempura," he said as I laughed a bit "they sure love to eat food," I said as we both laughed

The waterfall slightly makes a sound as we watch the fishes swim around it peacefully, but you can lightly hear the music play in the background aether raise his hand to me as I placed mine onto his hand, he wrapped around his other around my waist and began to dance to the light music in the background as we both dance while the moon shines down on us

he spun me round a bit and pulled me closer to him. A pink hue started to form on my face. "I didn't think you were a good dancer," y/n said as they laughed. The wind gently blew in the background as the song was going to end. Aether gently pushed me on him, a light pink hue formed on my cheeks. I look up at him and glaze at his golden brown eyes

Till we heard screaming from the party, we looked towards the door and saw Kaede Running to running towards us "we have a big problem," she said, trying to catch her breath "Kaede, what happened," aether asked as she slowly looked at him with a worried look

 "the fatui here."