2. All men do, is lie.

"Shoot!" I exclaim glancing at my phone. It's 7:48 a.m. and I only have 42 minutes to catch the bus and get to the examination hall by 8:30.
I don't expect much from mornings because I don't want to get out of bed in the first place, but the day hasn't begun well. I take my backpack's strap off my shoulder and bring it to the front, carrying it like a baby carrier. I can catch the bus if I run to the bus stop,I just hope my knee caps don't fall out in the process. I take a deep breath and place my hands on the bag before leaping into the sidewalk with large steps. This isn't exactly safe, but I gotta do what I gotta do.I run faster and my heart rate rises and a burning sensation evolves in my knees,my knee caps might actually shoot out. Being a couch potato doesn't really help with running.I tighten my grip on the bag as I see a turn approaching; all I need to do is quickly take a large angle of rotation and I'll be through; I use all the physics I've ever read in my entire life, despite the fact that I barely passed my physics exam in high school. I turn to the right, but my path is suddenly blocked by a huge figure in front of me, and I feel a powerful force strike my body as my toes rise and I lose my balance, tripping on my heels.I accept my fate subconsciously and close my eyes, knowing what is about to happen next, and just like that my back is flat on the ground with an extreme torque. Wonderful. A feeling of instant regret flushes my brain. I saw this coming. It takes a second for my brain to register the pain. I slowly open my eyes and flex my elbow to support myself. As I move my torso to get up, a shooting pain runs up my spine. Weeks, it's gonna take weeks for me to fix my grandma back. I feel like I ran into a mountain.

The shadow in front of me shifts slowly, leaning forward and extending an arm. Oh, thank goodness I don't think I could have stood up on my own. I lift my hand to grab the arm in front of me, but instead it passes right through the side of my body to pick something up from the ground. My mouth opens in shock, and my heart breaks instantly. My head drops in disappointment, and I muster the courage to rise. That was insensitive. Even if I ran into someone, they should have the decency to pick me up. I immediately raise my gaze to meet the figure in front of me.

"You broke this thing" A slightly deep voice comes from the mouth of the person standing in front of me as he examines his phone in his hands, flipping it back and forth to assess any damage. Wow, am I hallucinating again for the second time in the same morning? The view in front of my eyes is unreal. Naomi's words rush back to my mind. Did I really call upon a Doom or Grim Reaper on myself?
My eyes settle on the god like man in front of me. His black hair rest softly on his face in an eboy cut, his bangs falling above his eyes lightly making them look immensely appealing and sharp.

"What am I supposed to do with this thing?" He holds the phone in front of me raising a brow as his full bottom lip curls into a soft pout. His lips are mauve pink and look as soft as a cotton candy and very juicy if I might add. He is dressed in a long black trench coat with a matching shirt underneath which really makes him look like he just walked out of a k-drama. I feel everything around me cease in slow-motion. I won't be too surprised if I see a hallow of bright lights falling above him next. He is simply beautiful.

"Do you have no voice?" His tone is sharper this time, and he moves his hand further away and taps his phone on my shoulder to wake me up from my dreams. The blow is stronger than expected, and I flinch in pain.

"Stop,it hurts!" I instinctively pull my shoulder back to save myself. I mentally curse myself for coming off rude to the handsome man. It's not like this absolute god of a man might have built a tiny interest in my very normal looking face but why ruin the moment.

"Oh, so you can speak" he says, taking a step back.
"Of course I do, I was just too surprised by the pain in my back" I try to come up with an excuse and that was a bad one. I can't even hold a normal conversation with people and he is just making me nervous by his presence.